We spent one night here and found it to be clean and well maintained. My biggest complaint would have to be the heater. We turned ours off because it was too loud, but then had to listen to the neighbors. We stayed in the cabins- not really a cabin, just a set of rooms off the main hotel. Was nice to find a picnic table was available.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.