I stayed here for one night in August 2011, for business. I checked in around 4:30 PM, and was out the door by 8:30 AM the next morning.
Overall, I guess I am biased, as Westin is my favorite national hotel chain, but this hotel delivered!
Spotlessly clean room, no complaints about bathroom, and clean and updated common spaces (hallways, lobby, elevators). Free parking was a plus. Staff was fairly helpful, and were nice.
If I happened to be in the area (which is probably not going to be anytime soon), I would stay there again, and would recommend.
Their breakfast is also pretty good!
- Also Known As:
- Westin Virginia Beach Town Hotel
- Westin Virginia Beach Town Hotel Virginia Beach
- Westin Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 236 beautifully appointed rooms include Deluxe Rooms and Suites as well as a private Executive Club floor. Able to host gatherings from 20-500; committed to sustainability and eco-friendly practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Westin Virginia Beach Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.