Stayed there with my boyfriend and a couple of his colleagues for a night. I have absolutely NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THIS PLACE. Don't even bother reading the rest of the reviews, it is not worth your time. Take it from me, it is horrible!
1. The hotel management decided to suddenly increase the price of the 3 bedroom apartment we rented from RM300 to RM600 (and they only told us this when we were checking in!). If we had known that it was going to be THAT EXPENSIVE, we would have opted for other better hotels. It is one thing to charge us more if we were walk ins, but we have made bookings for the apartment days ago! I mean its ridiculous! That's double the original price they quoted us! Since we only checked in at 10.30pm, we decided it was too late to find another place to stay so we just decided to stick with the plan.
2. it took them almost A WHOLE HOUR to check us in! Since the parking areas are only for guests, we had to wait until the check in is complete before the guards allowed us to enter the designated parking lots. So all the drivers and passengers of the 5 cars (yes, we went there with 5 different cars) had to wait in the car in the drizzling cold night, while waiting for the staff to finalize our check in.
3. The whole Ria Apartment grounds are as dodgy as hell. While waiting to be checked in, we even caught a fight between 2 of the security guards with one of the guests. I don't know what was the cause of the fight, but don't you think it is unprofessional to start a fight in front of other guests????
4. The parking area, lifts, corridors, and the apartment units itself was rundown and disgustingly dirty! Dimly lit with the occasional cockroaches and lizards roaming around the place. The toilet in our unit had puke on the toilet seats!!!!!!! The place was dusty and dirty. The furnitures (especially the sofas) were damp and old.
5. You can hear people crying/laughing/shouting hysterically all throughout the night. No peace at all!
Conclusion: AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC