View all photos (61)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get a bird's eye view of Turks and Caicos' Grace Bay with this parasailing adventure. In a small group of no more than 10 people, you'll enjoy personalized attention from your instructors so that you can relax and enjoy the ride, taking in the white sands and azure waters of Grace Bay.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Grace Bay BeachStop: 12 minutes -The parasailing activity will be in the Grace Bay beach, come on our boat Grace and experience a breathtaking view of the island and its turquoise waters. You'll be in the air for approximately 12 minutes. Normally, the entire ride takes about 60 minutes from the time we pick you up util we drop you off. Once you are on the island, please give us a call to confirm your preferred pick up time and location. In case your preferred time changes. On the day of the parasailing activity, our representative will reach out and arrange your pick up location on the Grace Bay beach. We normally pick your party up from closet beach location in the Grace Bay area. Note, your pick up is from a beach location. Once all parties are picked up, we will be preparing each party for the activity, where all instructions be given to the participants. No prior experience is necessary.Read more
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a personal experience
- Enjoy epic arial views of the entire Grace Bay Beach area
- Hassle-free boat pickup from any accessible Grace Bay Beach location
- Suitable for all levels of experience: Even beginners
- The activity includes a pick up from a publicly accessible location on grace bay beach by the parasailing boat, the parasailing ride and the drop off to the original location.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pick up from any beach location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by car.
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age requirements is 9 years old. However, all participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or a guardian sign their liability release form prior to boarding the vessel. Participants under the age of 12 must fly with an adult parent or a guardian.
- Children younger than 9 years old, can join their guardians on the boat for free but will not be able to fly.
- No prior experience is necessary. Just come, have fun and experience the exciting adventure.
- The entire trip may take from 30 - 90 minutes depending on number of individuals in your party. This includes the boat ride, the parasailing activity and dropping your party off. You will be in the air for about 12 minutes.
- No swimming experience is required. All takeoffs and landings are done from the boat and back to the boat. Also, you will not get wet as a result of the activity. Just remember, you are on a boat and in water, you may get wet due to water splashes.
- Our customers safety is most important to us. In the event our crew determines the weather is unsafe to fly you, we'll be able to accommodate you during your stay or refund you deposit.
- You may get light water sprays due to wind, so bring a towel. Also, make sure you have enough sun blocks on.
- Wear beach clothing, lots of sun blocks and prepare for a light water sprays due to wind and waves.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Grace Bay Watersports
Parasailing in Turks and Caicos
If you have the opportunity you need to go parasailing over Grace Bay. The views are spectacular and being over…
Everything was AWESOME! Crew was fun and knew what they were doing. Amazing views while we were up in the air.…
Westchester County, New York6314
Fun Time Para-Sailing
Lots of fun. Be prepared to wade into the water and climb up ladder into the boat. Fellas running the boat were…
My boyfriend and I had a wonderful experience parasailing. Joanna was kind to pick us up and bring us to the…
Parasailing with friends
This was an amazing experience for me especially it being my first time to Turks and Caicos. The captain Carlos…
Crew was friendly and the views were amazing. The crew took a ton of pictures and videos from our phone which was…
all what you are expecting! awesome experience 100% recommended. you will no regret it, also you will enjoy the…
New Milford, Connecticut177
Super fun, amazing views
Views from above were amazing! Crew was fantastic. Book with confidence, you’ll have fun. We were picked up right…
Must do experience ! Little pricey ( 85 per person plus tip ) but wanted to cross off my bucket list and no better…
San Juan Capistrano, California144
This was my first time parasailing, so I was a bit terrified! The staff helped calm my nerves with humor and…
- Duration: 30–90 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207