Reserve Now & Pay Later
Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch)
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Embark on a private full-day tour from Delhi to Jaipur by comfortable air conditioned Car.Jaipur, a city famous for its monuments, grand forts and colorful streets. Visit the massive Amber Fort, the Palace of the Breeze ,the Water Palace,Jantar Mantar and City Palace, the royal residence of the King.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Amber FortStop: 8 hours - Admission includedAfter breakfast start a sightseeing tour of Jaipur visit Amber Fort This is a fortified city, set on a hilltop outside the city. This fort has many halls, gardens, and temples within it. You can see the reflection of this fort in the lake below. This fort is also well-known for its grandeur Sheesh Mahal. The crafted work done on the walls and the ceilings is really a thing to admire. Jal Mahal As the name says, this water palace is situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. Perhaps, the lake gets dry in the summers and cherished in winters it becomes much stunning. Four out of five storeys are underwater. Lunch Rajasthan is not only famous for its hospitality but also famous for the best Rajasthani food. You will be taken to any of the good restaurants, where you can have a nice lunch. And if you want to take some rest then you can have. City Palace In the heart of the old town lies the erstwhile residence of the royal family of Jaipur. Designed with a mix of Rajasthani and Mughal designs, the palace has sculpted arches and elaborately crafted columns. Two incised marble elephants guard the doorway. The palace homes a museum with an outstanding collection of Rajasthani costumes. Jantar Mantar JantarMantar is one of the largest astronomical observatories in the World. This observatory was built in eighteenth century and till now has its original charm. This is the place which is taken as the UNESCO world heritage sites. The observatory has innumerable astronomical instruments that allow you to see the astronomical positions with naked eyes. Hawa Mahal It can say that Hawa Mahal is the second name of Jaipur, Built-in 1799 A.D. Palace of Winds is counted amongst the major Rajput landmarks. This five-storey building is located on the main market of the old town is an architectural masterpiece with 953 finely constructed windows. It was originally planned to allow the royal ladies to look at the daily life and royal processions within the town - in absolute privacy. Evening transfer back to Hotel. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ghum India Ghum
One of the best experience provided.Dedicated, Professional and off course friendly.They are prompt for anything yo…
V good tour company, reasonable price, great time
Our trip with Ghum India Ghum was truly a wonderful 18 day trip of the Golden Triangle and i would whole heartedl…
Uttarakhand, Siply Heaven!
Very well trained and mannered Professionals dedicated towards their duties.Awesome Service made the Trip Unfogetta…
Golden Triangle and Holi Festival Group Tour
Ghum India Ghum is hands down the best tour group in India. I would recommend them to anyone I know. I had signed u…
India Holi Festival & Golden Triangle
What can I say about this tour group other than phenomenal. From pick up to drop off they were the most hospitable …
Amazing tour operator for India
Very professional travel company, they did amazing job during this Corona crisis, Mine relative from USA booked tou…
Best tour with awsome tour guide.
The company Ghum India Ghum did a very good job on terms of all aspects. They provided us with thorough explanation…
We spent 16 days with gum India ghum we had a great time our guides met us promptly at each tour and were very wel…
Manali and Kullu trip
One of the best tour of my life with luxurious facilities organised by Ghum India Ghum... Thnx Ghum India Ghum for …
It was a fantastic experience. Forget 5 star I give Ghum India Ghum a 6 star rating. Anyone want to go anywhere Ghu…
Amazing sights. Deepak was the best driver!
This has been an incredible trip! We were looking for a Holi tour that included sightseeing & had a difficult time …
Best tour with best tour guide
Ghum India Ghum very nice company, very trusted and reliable. We booked Agra Tour with Ghum India Ghum. Our Agra to…
Realible tour company
Ghum India Ghum is good, trusted and reliable company. We booked Agra Tour with Ghum India Ghum. Our Agra tour guid…
First class service, professional, polite and safe travel experience
I would not hesitate recommending Ghum India Ghum. Kailash was a fantastic English speaking driver and guide, with …
Full day Delhi sight seeing
I took a full day sight seeing tour package. Saurabh was really helpful in hearing my plan and customizing the tour…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,860 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 359 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch)
What time does Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch) start?
Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch) will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch) on Tripadvisor
How much is Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch)?
Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch) price starts from US$70.00. Discover and book Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch) on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch) cancellation policy?
Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing with all Inclusive (Entrance Fee & Lunch) on Tripadvisor