Everest Region Trek - Everest Overland Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mount Everest overland tour is attractive tour destination around the fascinating trail of Everest to the charming villages of Lhasa and Tibet giving you the life time memory. This is an exciting Tour via Everest Base Camp inspires adventures and excitement of roof of the world, wilderness and Tibetan culture and makes you feel the mountain environment. This trek takes you to visit the culture of many colorful villages with cultural activities. The tour covers Lhasa's streets and Dalai Lama's Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple to medieval towns of Tibet to ancient monasteries, numerous Tibetan settlements and the Everest Base Camp with pure magnificence of Everest's north face. This Everest Overland Tour in Tibet also includes cultural heartland visit to major highlighted monuments in Lhasa, Shigatse and Gyantse. Explore some of the best panorama of Nepal’s majestic mountains and world highest peak also experience the warm welcoming culture of inhabitants while commencing the tour.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400 m)
Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa...
Guided sightseeing in Lhasa
Second day of guided sightseeing...
Drive Lhasa to Gyantse (3,950m)
Drive to Shigatse (3,900m)
Drive to Shegar (4,050m)
Drive to Ronguk (5,000m)
Hike to Everest Base Camp...
Drive to Zhangmu (2,300m)
Drive to Kathmandu (1,345m)
Departure from Nepal
- Airport pickup and drop service
- Hotel accommodation as per itinerary
- Meal as per the package bought
- Well experienced guide, Porter, and 1 assistant for more than 6 pax in a group
- All the necessary transportatfor the trip
- First Aid kit carried by our Guide Sleeping bags and Down jackets on rentals if needed
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Yamdrok Yumtso Lake
- Entry/Admission - Palkhor Monastery and Kumbum Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Tashilunpo Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Juenang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Rongbuk Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Everest Base Camp
- personal expenses as laundry, wifi, calls, tips
- Entrance fees
- Rescue and travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation
- Extra accommodation due to early arrival, late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks and drinking water during the trip. Any desserts.
- The Nepal entry visa fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Temples and Mountain Tours
Best trip ever!
Our trip was organized entirely by Umesh. We spent two days in Kathmandu and he was with us, showing us the city. F…
Bardiya Jungle Safari
It was really adventures while we saw tiger very near to us. Thanks Temples and Mountain Tours team making this ha…
Recommend Chitwan to Pokhara Tour Conducted by Temples and Mountain Tours
It is good to experience low altitude to high altitude with jungle safari, zeep safari to view wild animals. Holy p…
Amazing Annapurna Circuit Trekking recommend Temples n Mountain Tours
It was really amazing trekking organized by temples n mountain tours. Great adventures and experiences.
Go Grab Nepal Tour through Temples n Mountain Tours
It was really surprising tour hosted by Temples n mountain tours. Smartly managed required logistic for expedition…
Amazing Nepal Tour...Organized by Temple N Mountain Tours
Nepal is really amazing place for visit. Beautiful Mountains, huge hills and lovely natures really attract us.
Excellent Elephant Safari, Highly recommend Temples and Mountain Tours
Elephant Safari, Don't miss to visit chitwan, Sauraha, to view, feel, wild live animals and natures. It's importan…
Kathmandu Nagarkot Tour Organized by Temples and Mountain Tours
View of mountains from Nargarkot is really nice experience. Gold mountain during sunrise is amazing. It's really …
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Airport Entrance, and 13 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207