per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Admission fee and entrance ticket included in the itinerary
- 1-night B&B accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Cingjing Veterans Farm
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up from hotels in Taipei City Center. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3071P33
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Standard hotel rooms in Taiwan contain either two single/twin beds or a double bed fit for two people. Twin-Share Accommodation is for two people per standard room (traveling parties are booked in the same room). Private Accommodation is for one person in a standard room.
- For traveling parties with an odd number of individuals, three people will be placed in a triple room (Bedding is subject to availability.)
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with physical disability.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- A note from Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Free masks provided for travelers who do not have their own
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour?
- Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour price starts from S$848.14. Discover and book Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour cancellation policy?
- Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour?
- Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour is hosted by Edison Travel Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Edison Travel Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 2-Day Qingjing and Hehuan Mountain Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3071P33
Taipei – Cingjing
Cingjing – Mt. Hehuan – Taipei
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Day trip from Taipei
I enjoyed my tour with Jackie. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. The rock formations are interesting. The old…
Nice trip! Good amount of food too without the long wait!
Great experience and good way to get to Din Tai Fung without the huge wait! I actually visited here in Sept 2019, …
Yang Ming Shan hiking 🥾
It was a fun and enjoyable tour with my friends. The tour guide is so helpful I everywhere, also even take care all…
From Nanya Rocks to Jiufen, overall amazing experience! Worth the price and the view is just incredible. Would recc…
One of the best trips ever
Me and my mum were a part of this wonderful journey back in 2015. The hotels are lovely and charming, well-deservin…
This tour was so great in many ways. Alan Chou was one of them and made each day on this tour more enjoyable than t…
. A great experience
The tour was wonderful , the scenery very varied and at the east coast beautiful. We have seen national parks and …
5-star all the way
We took this 5-day tour in March and were extremely pleased. The guide, bus amenities, accommodations, etc were exc…
It was my first time on a hiking experience and I was well taken of. I really enjoyed the view and the hike itself!…
I forgot to ask for his name but he was very knowledgeable for the whole trip from the start of my trip to the end!…
Great visit to unusual scenic site
The slow train ride on the coast was scenic. The narrow gorge had exciting vistas, and we took too many photos! O…
How to really ENJOY (not "drink"!) tea
On this beautiful and effortless 5-hour excursion, we learned about the history and traditions surrounding tea in T…
Great way to explore the surrounding areas
Very knowledgeable guide, interesting spots to visit. I especially appreciated the tea ceremony where we sampled so…
An awesome day trip - Beitou & Yangmingshan Tour
An enjoyable & beautiful day trip with lots of walking, to witness the beauty of Yangmingshan National Park & Beito…
Great tour with amazing guide!
We took this tour on a day-trip to Taiwan. It's a fast-paced tour that fits a lot in a short period of time. Tony…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Friends
Our tour guide Mr. Jhon Chan is Very approachable, accommodating and informative. Very good tour guide.
Written 23 October 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi Anna, Thank you for your feedback about our tour guide John. We are happy to learn that you fully enjoyed his service during this tour, we look forward to serve you again in the near future.
Written 4 November 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.