Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour is a 101 Kabuki tour for people who have or will buy Kabuki-za theatre tickets. April Kabuki venue is Shinbashi Enbujo Theatre near Kabuki-za theatre. Unfortunately, there are no English subtitle devices available in April. However, we would like to provide detailed English-language summaries of the all performances in advance of you joining our tour. There are 2 different shows a day and talks are tailored for each show. The 9am talk is a great fit for the 11am show; likewise the 2:30pm for the 4:30pm show. Highlights of the performances and an overview of Kabuki history, performance style, actors etc in the talk will enhance your experience. English plot-summary handouts are also provided. Please note: the advanced tickets are not included in the tour fee. Guests are required to buy advanced tickets separately. Online ticket sales close 7 days prior to the performance. If you decide to participate in a tour less than a week in advance, please send us message.
- You'll start atKabuki Inari Shrine4 Chome-12 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, JapanThe small shrine located on the right-hand corner of the Kabuki-za theatre.See address & details
- 1Kabukiza TheaterStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Kobikichō SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Kabukiza TowerStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Jugetsudo Tea Shop & CafeStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 5JuGetsuDoStop: 40 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Kabuki Inari Shrine, 4 Chome-12 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
Kabuki Inari Shrine, 4 Chome-12 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan Shinbashi Enbujo, 6-chōme-18-2 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
- -Japanese or western sweets -Guests may choose one drink from the menu. There are several kinds of Japanese tea (Matcha, sencha, hojicha etc.), coffee, tea etc.
- -Handouts including “notes on what to look out for in the show”, Actors’ profiles & Eglish synopses
- Kabuki show ticket
- English subtitle device rental
- Hotel pickup service
- Entry/Admission - Kabukiza Theater
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Really liked this tour. The theatre is easy to find by yourself using the train to Ginza. Kazui broke down the acts of the show into simple terms with handouts and made it easier to understand the storylines. She also gives you a history of Kabuki theatre and directions on…
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from Excursion00527661910, Owner at Kazui's Kabuki Talk
Responded 14 Jan 2020
Thank you for your wonderful comment. It was my pleasure and I am thrilled my tour was helpful for you. Thank you for letting me know about the difficulty you had with the English-Language online ticket site and availability – I was sad to hear it was confusing! I checked it and it seems online ticket sales are available only for tickets up to 7 days prior to the show unfortunately; I think this must be why the site appears to say that tickets are sold out, even when there are still seats. I am really pleased to hear your Japanese friend was able to help you to purchase your tickets via phone instead. I have updated my website to explain this system to better inform my guests and hopefully, avoid this problem in future. Thank you again for your useful comment!
This is the second time we have used the services of Kazui for a Kabuki talk. It was fun and educational and greatly helped us with our third Kabuki experience. Although we liked our first exposure to Kabuki without one of her talks, we found that using the service opened our…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kazui Yabe
Cultural appreciation for the masses
With a large family of kids of all ages, I did not think this was the best tour to join but being a parent who want…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 204.74*
Popular: Booked by 51,256 travellers!
from SGD 189.67*
Popular: Booked by 4,293 travellers!
from SGD 186.55*
Popular: Booked by 1,378 travellers!
from SGD 215.35*
Popular: Booked by 1,800 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kazui's Kabuki Talk
Which attractions will I visit with Kazui's Kabuki Talk?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kazui's Kabuki Talk on Tripadvisor
How much is Kazui's Kabuki Talk?
Kazui's Kabuki Talk price starts from S$81.01. Discover and book Kazui's Kabuki Talk on Tripadvisor
What is the Kazui's Kabuki Talk cancellation policy?
Kazui's Kabuki Talk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kazui's Kabuki Talk on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kazui's Kabuki Talk?
Kazui's Kabuki Talk is hosted by Kazui Yabe. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kazui Yabe on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kazui's Kabuki Talk on Tripadvisor