Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atRoyal Naval Dockyard, BermudaIreland Island, BermudaAddress: Island Tour Centre (Small Blue Building at the Dockyard Watersports Centre)See address & details
- 1Royal Naval DockyardStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedEnjoy your tour on a segway, Bermuda's latest mode of transportation. The adventure begins with your safety in mind and includes an introductory video and thorough training session. With your wireless headset, you will be able to clearly hear insightful, historical facts about Bermuda throughout your tour. Before you know it, you will be gliding effortlessly through the Royal Naval Dockyard, enjoying unbeatable ocean views and exploring historical sites along the way. This tour allows you an ample opportunity for photos and memories you will cherish for a lifetime. With the breeze in your face, and vista views of the entire island, this tour is a unique way to see and experience Bermuda.Read morePass byClocktower MallDockyard GlassworksThe Bermuda Rum Cake Company
- You'll end atRoyal Naval Dockyard, BermudaIreland Island, BermudaAddress: Island Tour Centre (Small Blue Building at the Dockyard Watersports Centre)See address & details
Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda, Ireland Island, Bermuda
Returns to original departure point
- Professional and competent crew
- Entry/Admission - Royal Naval Dockyard
- Minimum 16 years to participate
- Minimum 100 lbs, maximum 260 lbs
- No double riders
- Participants should have good balance with no hand/foot problems
- Close-toed shoes/sneakers are required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Every time I am in Bermuda, I call Khy and jump on my Dockyard Segway tour. He is attentive, excellent personality and takes you to the best spots. If you have never ridden a Segway before that’s no issue, Khy is a masterful teacher. Absolutely the best tour !!
Date of experience: October 2019
We took this tour on the third and last day of our cruse. We were the only two on the tour and the guide, Sir Alz, was absolutely fabulous! He taught us how to ride the segway and paid very close attention to all that we did. If he thought that we might struggle in…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Segway of Bermuda
Cruising in Paradise
First, I am remiss about my lack of timely review; I just found the business card in some old papers. I HAVE to rec…
Absolutely must do!
Our first trip ever to Bermuda and so glad we took this tour. It was also our first time trying out a Segway. Our…
Do Not Miss This!!!
Decided to do this with my wife and son and booked through the cruise ship (cost is $95). Better to book directly,…
Why walk!?? I don’t know...this was great!
First time on a Segway. Rather easy to get used to, just breathe. Over correcting and freaking myself out were the …
A great ride
We initially booked the Segway tour through our cruise but it was cancelled due to torrential rain. We returned the…
My husband and I booked this tour at The Dockyard at the last minute instead of through the cruise line we were on.…
5 of us (aged between 66 and 74)from the cruise ship booked direct with Bermuda Segway Tours and had a fantastic ti…
Good Fun. Great Tourguide
Did this on a whim. Kye was great, funny and knowledgeable on the Bermuda way of things. He gave a quick intro and …
Awesome Segway Tour
Kye is a great instructor! We had a group of 6 adults (ages 50 - 69) that never rode on a Segway before. He had al…
HAD A GREAT TIME
We were a little nervous about riding a Segway...had never done it before. Disa took time with each guest guiding …
Took this excursion though Carnival Cruise Line. It was worth every penny. Disa was a great teacher and tour guide.…
A Good time on the Island
Had a ball on the Segway tour. The owner Khy Burgess is a great person to have as a tour guide. He took on a nice t…
Best Segway Excursion
We’ve been on quite a number of segway tours now and this was hands-down the best we have ever been on. Great fun …
Best part of the trip.
Warren was an amazing giude, who definitely had the coolest sneakers ever ;). Money well spent. 100% recommend.
This is the best excursion on Bermuda. Tour guide was knowledgeable and entertaining. Took us to several off the be…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour
What time does Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour start?
Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour?
Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour price starts from S$124.45. Discover and book Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour cancellation policy?
Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bermuda Dockyard Segway Tour on Tripadvisor