Recommended by 93% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Grand Turk Cruise Center, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Tanks, weights
- Tea, coffee, water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Gratuities (recommended and greatly appreciated)
- Rental equipment (BCD, Regulator, Fins, Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit)
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please state name of cruise ship or name of accommodation on island at time of booking
- Full scuba rental gear available for $30 payable on location. All customers please advise at time of booking if needed, what sizes (clothes and shoe sizes) and if prescription mask is required
- Following your booking, you will receive an email confirming details on departure time and location
- IMPORTANT: In rare cases it may be necessary to change the departure time of your tour or cancel it. You will be notified of any important changes via an email from the third-party provider you used for booking. Please make sure to check your inbox 24 hours prior to tour departure time to receive potential updates.
- Participants must be able to exit water via boat ladder
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight limit 250 pounds due to boarding ladder specifications
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
So... after reading a slew of positive, glowing reviews right here on TripAdvisor... about them... I chose to contact Humpback Dive Shop yesterday (Fri Feb 21 2020), to arrange a 2-tank dive for June 2020. I was very, very excited. While I was on their website (also…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from humpbackdiveshack, Owner at Scuba Diving, Grand Turk
Responded 22 Feb 2020
This offer is no longer valid. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
Avoid the crowds and book a dive trip with Brian and Sabine at Humpback Dive Shack. They pick you up on the beach right next to the cruise ship dock so no taxi needed. The other dive excursion boats looked loaded with people but ours was a small group, which is what I wanted. …
Date of experience: December 2019
So far our best diving in a long time in the Carribean. Reefs teeming with massive amounts of hard and soft corals. Tons of fish and animals everywhere. Visibility was probably 80 feet and the dive operator was bummed out the clarity was not as good as normal. It was frankly as…
Date of experience: November 2019
My husband and I were at Grand Turk in late September for a business/vacation trip. We got a recommendation from a local guy to book with Brian and Sabine and were so glad we did! We happened to visit Grand Turk during a time when no cruise ships were in and so we were delighted…
Date of experience: September 2019
I had an amazing time diving with the Humpback Dive Shack. Diving over the World's 3rd largest barrier reef was just beautiful. Not at any point did I feel uncomfortable or unsafe. In my 2 dives with them I was able to see barracuda, reef shark, 2 nurse sharks, groupers and…
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from humpbackdiveshack, Owner at Scuba Diving, Grand Turk
Responded 15 Jun 2019
Thank you for your positive review regarding your SCUBA diving experience with us here in Grand Turk. As a PADI certified dive shop we are here to ensure your comfort and safety at all times. The Grand Turk wall certainly is amazing and we're happy you seen such a great variety of marine life on your dives. Thanks again for your great recommendation. We hope to see you again one day. Dive out from the crowd with firstname.lastname@example.org, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: The Humpback Dive Shack
I went for the snorkel tour with my 3 sons. We stopped in Grand Turk on a Carnival Cruise. I highly recommend this …
One of the best experiences of my life!
We did two trips with Brian and Sabine and it was the highlight of our trip! They were super fun and knowledgeable …
We had an amazing time! The snorkeling was incredible and our guide, Sabina, was great! She was very knowledgeable …
Awesome time spent with the Humpbacks!
Brian and Sabine are great, very knowledgeable and respectful of the ocean. We had an incredible experience swimmin…
Appropriate for VERY FIT people only
The description of the excursion was misleading. We didn't realize the shortcomings of the craft until we arrived f…
WOW, what an amazing time! One of my ‘bucketlist things’ was swimming with whales. Sabine and Brian advised me to s…
Great trip, but have realistic expectations
We thoroughly enjoyed the 3 hour trip and saw several whales off the coast of Grand Turk. We flew down from Provid…
A group of us military moms booked this for our day in port. The weather was sunny but very windy and swells were h…
Excursion of a lifetime!
This was one of my bucket list items, and ended up being a trip I will never forget. Heads up, people -- you have …
Whale watch/ snorkel trip
Captain Brian and First mate Sabine were amazing. They did everything in their power to assure we had a great exper…
We stayed on Grand Turk for a week. The reason we came there was the oportunity to snorkel with humpback whales. We…
AMAZING!!!! Bucket list check off! Incredible! We will def. do this again with Brian and Sabine!
First of all, thank you to Cpt Brian and Sabine who were very helpful in my many questions before we booked this tr…
Experience of a lifetime
This tour was AMAZING. Captain Brian and Sabine were excellent tour guides. They warned us ahead of time that the c…
Great trip! ...said no one on the boat
First off, this excursion looks AMAZING on TripAdvisor and Instagram and other places. I was ecstatic to have booke…
Navy Mom & Alibi grp
This is a most fantastic, eventful, fun adventure!!! Cpt Brian and 1st Mate Lacey are the bomb. They are experience…
- Columbus Landfall National Park
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about Scuba Diving, Grand Turk
How much is Scuba Diving, Grand Turk?
Scuba Diving, Grand Turk price starts from S$190.80. Discover and book Scuba Diving, Grand Turk on Tripadvisor
What is the Scuba Diving, Grand Turk cancellation policy?
Scuba Diving, Grand Turk cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Scuba Diving, Grand Turk on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Scuba Diving, Grand Turk?
Scuba Diving, Grand Turk is hosted by The Humpback Dive Shack. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Humpback Dive Shack on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Scuba Diving, Grand Turk on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Scuba Diving, Grand Turk?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Scuba Diving, Grand Turk on Tripadvisor