Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cameron Highlands
- Brief interpretive walk at Mossy Forest
- Boh tea plantation and factory visit
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pahang Forestry Entrance Fee
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Complimentary Return Hotel Tour Transfer Limited To Tanah Rata Area Only
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tea Factory closes on Mondays & Public Holidays
- Mossy Forest Entrance Fee : Adult MYR 30.00 Child MYR 15.00
- Minimum booking : 2 Adults
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery
What you can expect during your visit
- Please bring your own Sanitizer
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery?
- Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery price starts from S$72.77. Discover and book Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery cancellation policy?
- Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery?
- Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery is hosted by Magunatip Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Magunatip Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Cameron Highlands Sunrise Discovery on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P41
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMagunatip Holidays
- 1Gunung BrinchangStop: 60 minutesAt 2032 m above sea-level, it provides a stunning view of the sunrise. From the watch tower , with fresh cool wind blowing against your face, witness the sun sneaking a peek through the clouds and casting its light directly on the mountains to mark the start of a new day.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Amazing trip to Cameroon highlands
Had a lovely experience. Amazing tour guides. They showed us everywhere and taught us the history. It was such a go…
Offloaded. Overbooked they said
We were canceled out unilaterally. Overbooked they said. Offered following day. Didn’t want it. Still awaiting refu…
Family of 4
Worth to see but too overpriced better to take a taxi and go by yourself. However our driver was good and helpful…
Beautiful and humbling experience for seeing the oerang oetans
Stunning experience! We saw 5 oerang oetans including a young babe (born in Jan-22) at the morning feeding. You can…
Great day out. The village was lovely and our guide very friendly and informative. We were lucky to see an orangut…
Y Q Z00
We had a great day to Malacca
We really enjoyed the day to Malacca because the Tour Guide Ben was very knowledgeable and kindness. We did see a l…
An amazing and wonderful tour. Thoroughly recommend!
We had an awesome day. My daughter and I were lucky to be the only ones on tour as I guess the country has only sta…
Orangatan in the wild
This was part of an organised trip. If you can only park near the gate it is a 1.5km walk. The rangers call the ora…
From Canada. I have to say that Malaysia is ghe best country in the world, for us westerners we always praise Ameri…
Not lucky to see orangutang
One can take grab from the city. After buying ticket, shuttle will take you to the feeding area. If you go in fruit…
Semenggoh Orangutan center.
Excellent place. One can get Grab from City. Better to go in morning feeding time. There is shuttle from ticket are…
Got cheated and rate was high
got better prices there and they have charged me higher irrespective of the currency and they promised me Glass Car…
Staff are dedicated and really care. The orangutans are well taken care of and at the same time they have their spa…
There were only 5-6 orang utans in the morning feeding time. When we came back at 3pm, none were around. It was a d…
Up close with Orangutans
Really enjoyed this visit. There were many orangutans to see. They were in a natural environment which was so good …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I had just really little time to visit Cameron Highlands. This tour allowed me to get a good picture of the place and come back home with really beautiful memories. The sunrise I could see is unforgettable. I had also time to walk a little bit around the Mossy Forest. Furthermore, Mr. Selvam, my driver / guide explained a lot of interesting things, nature, people, culture and history, and facilitated me to take my bus back to Kuala Lumpur without any worry. Moreover, they always answered me, really prompt, any doubt I had in the booking process. Thanks a lot Magunatip Holidays team!
Written 21 January 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Ms Gema , We do our best to provide great experiences. I am glad you had a wonderful time on this tour, on your next visit you would love the Mossy Forest Tour. It also has a tea factory tour included. If you have any inquiries please send them to us. Great Experiences Edwin
Written 22 January 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.