Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy a full day around the paradisiac island of Cozumel. Join this tour by ferry, swim among reef and marvel at the rich marine life..
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1CozumelStop: 8 hoursDive among the rich marine life of the reefs in Cozumel. Enjoy the infinite amount of colors they project. Tour the beautiful bay of the Island aboard a ferry that will take you to snorkel in two different reefs of the area. See a fascinating amount of colorful fishes, coral reef formations and the different marine species. Enjoy the crystal clear waters of its shallow beaches, where you will see plenty of starfishes. During the tour, our team will serve you soft drinks, cold drinks and one à la carte meal for you to recover strength.Read more
- Land transfer from the Marina Aquaworld (for passengers staying in Cancun).
- 45 minutes of swimming in the reefs.
- Drinks on board from the second stop to dive.
- A la carte food and two drinks in courtesy.
- Bilingual tour with certified guide.
- Other services not specified.
- Any personal expenses.
- Dock right.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Printed voucher or E-voucher are accepted.
- Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- The minimum number of people required for the tour departure is 2, in case of not reaching the minimum required, we will offer an alternative date or the full refund of the tour.
- Please remember to take care of the natural environment you are visiting. Do not take any animals out of the water.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO
STAY AWAY from Julia Travel
Stay away from Julia Travel! We paid for the Walking Tour of Historic Mexico City and got left without a tour and…
Be patient and flexible
I enjoyed seeing the city; however the company could update their website, pamphlets or even make an announcement o…
Easy way to grasp understanding of this enormous city, with numerous districts in the core.
20 million people, 8 in the "center", mix of old and spectacular new glass and steel towers. Endless monuments. Goo…
Such a great guide
The fuide was extremely knowledgable about the site and how the history of the different invasions was relevant to …
Easy way to see the city
Easy to get tickets online or right on location. Tour is great and good for people who can't walk long distances. …
Amazing little town!
The yellow city was well worth the visit. Definitely want to spend more time there next time? Great history and fri…
Excellent way to sse the city if you are short in time
I had few hours in Mexico City so i decided to take the red tour. This was a great choice and i was able to see and…
I had read some of the reviews prior to arriving in Mexico City and was really hesitant to try the hop on hop off b…
a surprise delight!
well my sister and I are not teens anymore but it was just us and our new found friends that are a couple. Although…
Excellent tour guide company!
We did two tours with Julia travel: both were walking tours in the city. Mario was our tour guide for both tours …
Great way to see the city
First day we were here we got on the bus. A great way to see the city. The red tour is the best with the yellow b…
The castle on the hill is a rich cultural experience highlighting Maximilian and Carlota.
The castle on the hill is a rich cultural experience highlighting Maximilian and Carlota. Our tour guide was outst…
Take your own headphones
Reading through the reviews, perhaps we hit it lucky. We travelled on the red circuit and had no problems other tha…
Absolute worst customer service ever.
I would never ever EVER recommend this company. We booked our tickets on line. We printed them out. We stood a the …
You need a lot of time
The bus is a great way to see a lot of MC in a cheap way. However the traffic is crazy. I knew that, but when you s…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Nature and Wildlife
from SGD 64.01*
Popular: Booked by 139 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel
What time does Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel start?
Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel on Tripadvisor
How much is Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel?
Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel price starts from S$224.36. Discover and book Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel on Tripadvisor
What is the Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel cancellation policy?
Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel?
Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel is hosted by JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cozumel - Complete Tour with Snorkel on Tripadvisor