Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get out of town and onto the water on this full-day catamaran sailing tour on the open waters of the Riviera Maya. Sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres, an enchantingly beautiful island in the Caribbean Sea. The full-day tour allows plenty of time for snorkeling, free time, and shopping. A buffet lunch and open bar on the sailboat are included.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Playa NorteStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedJoin the experience of sailing through the Mexican Caribbean Sea from Cancun to Isla Mujeres onboard of a big exclusive catamaran...!! This tour is recommended for those who like to have fun, with music for all tastes and open-bar on board a comfortable big sail boat. Cool off and admire the sea life with some guided snorkeling around one of the largest reefs in the world. Relax on the island in a hammock or lounge chair while enjoying your buffet lunch at the Beach Club with amazing scenery. Sailing beside the shore of the island appreciating the different blues that the Mexican Caribbean has for you on your way to Punta Norte. Visit the islands down town area, an ideal place to buy crafts and delight your family or friends with a memory, or rather, take a stroll through the shallow crystal waters down Playa Norte. One of the best beaches in the world. On your way back dare to fly the boats spinnaker! (If weather conditions are suitable).Read more
- Full day of sailing on a spacious catamaran
- Buffet lunch and open bar included
- Professional guides offer commentary on local culture and biodiversity
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What to Expect
A full day of excitement and exploration awaits as your tour operator picks you up directly from your hotel lobby. Depart mainland Cancun as you set sail on a spacious catamaran for the nearby island of Isla Mujeres. Aboard the boat, enjoy an open bar and fun games that help you get to know your fellow travelers. Stop for a snorkel along the coral reef, keeping an eye out for tropical fish, sea turtles, and other marine life beneath the turquoise waters. Expert guides make sure everyone is safe and all equipment is included. Once docked at Isla Mujeres, explore the souvenir shops in town. Look for gold and silver jewelry, art, and vendors selling “antojitos” (street snacks). A buffet lunch at a beach club in Isla Mujeres is included. After more free time to swim, snorkel, or just relax in the sun, board the catamaran for the trip back to Cancun and drop-off at your hotel.
- Buffet lunch
- Open bar on board & at the beach club (domestic drinks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling gear (new snorkel)
- Snorkeling tour in the reef aprox. 35 minutes
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown (One hour free time)
- Entry/Admission - Playa Norte
- Dock and marine park fee 13 USD to pay cash before boarding
- Golf car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring flip flops, biodegradable sunscreen, cash, swimsuit and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Skyekelley wrote a review Apr 2019Washington DC, District of Columbia11 contributions4 helpful votes
I had an amazing time on this mini trip to Isla Mujeres! I was in Mexico for the week of my birthday and booked this cruise specifically for my actual birthday; needless to say I had a blast! The food was great, the drinks were AMAZING the tour guides were so fun and the crew…
Date of experience: February 2019
1 Helpful vote
We took 11 people on this trip and had a Great Time! Crew was very attentive! Drinks and Lunch very nice sitting on a Catamaran on the Ocean! Safety was priority and we had a lot of fun on Isla Mujeras!!! Alex our guide was Amazing and knowledgeable! Highly suggest this trip!!
Date of experience: January 2019
Response from scubalibremexico1998, Public Relations Manager at Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya
Responded 6 Feb 2019
Thank you for visiting us, we´re glad you guys had a good time, hope to see you back soon!
This trip was sold to us by Arturo who is hired at Sandos Caracol in Playa del Carmen. He provided us with wrong information, sold us the tour at an adults-only beach as the perfect fit for us as a couple. However, the vast majority were families. Additionally, he told us there…
Date of experience: August 2018
1 Helpful vote
The crew was wonderful!! Attentive and very professional...but great fun as well. We had a great time on the boat as well in Isla Mujeres!! Rented a golf cart and ran around the island!!
Date of experience: February 2018
3 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Scuba Libre
Unsafe trip led by inexperienced guides led to a poor time
We did not enjoy our dive trip with Scuba Libre. Here is why: 1. The staff was not prepared for a safe trip. Equ…
Do the dive; Bring your own gear!
The Good: -The sharks were AWESOME. Seriously a really cool experience to be that close to them and watch their b…
110 percent recommend without a doubt!!!!
I HIGHLY recommend using scuba libre. I will detail our experience from the beginning. I booked a trip to Playa De…
Burning visions through Scuba Libre!
We had the pleasure of diving with the Scuba Libre guys again and let me tell you it was beyond my expectations! Di…
Safe & Caring Snorkel Trip from Sandos Playacar
I booked the 1 hour snorkel tour thru the tour desk at Sandos Playacar with Marcus. I had explained to him that my…
I made my reservations on line, but my Marriott Hotel was not one of the choices of pick up in Cancun. When I arri…
Worth fishing with again.
Went on a 4 hour deep sea fishing trip with this group. Crew was amazing, fishing was amazing. However if you have …
Great Experience! 10/10
Swimming with sea turtles has been on my bucket list and I was beyond excited about this. Booked with scuba libre r…
Need equipment upgrade or maintenance
I went on a cenote dive with them and the guide gave us a very long talk that emphasized that we should not have an…
Professional and Experienced Staff
My girlfriend and I had a busy week of diving with Scuba Libre. Let me tell you it was a great experience. My girlf…
I almost died. The very worst snorkeling trip ever.NO CONCERN ABOUT PEOPLE'S LIFE NOR SAFETY. YOU ARE JUST MONEY FOR THE
Me and my husband came to Playa del Carmen to celebrate our honeymoon. Of course, like other adventurous young coup…
Great Instructors - awesome divesites 😁
I did my AOW course with Scuba Libre and it was really great and fun! The instructors are very nice and great diver…
Good company keeps me coming back
I have been diving in this region on and off for ten plus years I can say that when I come to these shops I can exp…
Discover scuba diving is TOP!!!
Jorge, Giacomo, Esther (photographer) and Scuba Libre crew have been fantastic. My girlfriend and I discovered a ne…
Great kit, great dives and at a good price
I had two days (4 dives) with these people during our stay at El Dorado Seaside Suites. Far cheaper than anyone els…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
from SGD 189.72*
Popular: Booked by 179 travellers!
from SGD 72.07*
Popular: Booked by 732 travellers!
from SGD 122.71*
Popular: Booked by 2,608 travellers!
from SGD 92.68*
Popular: Booked by 3,794 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya
What time does Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya start?
Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor
How much is Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya?
Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya price starts from S$129.13. Discover and book Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor
What is the Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya cancellation policy?
Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya?
Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya is hosted by Scuba Libre. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Scuba Libre on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Isla Mujeres Sailing Adventure from Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor