View all photos (44)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visitors to Niagara Falls can get into the action at Clifton Hill by snagging a pass that grants you access to six of the promenade’s top attractions. While the cost of activities adds up quickly if you buy tickets individually, but purchasing a pass in advance you can secure a bundled rate that lets you enjoy the fun without worrying about the prices.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Clifton HillStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Niagara SkyWheelStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wizard GolfStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dinosaur Adventure GolfStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Movieland Wax MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Zombie AttackStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7The Great Canadian MidwayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Get one-of-a-kind views of Niagara Falls from the top of the Niagara SkyWheel
- Take photos with movie star reenactors such as Johnny Depp and Harry Potter
- The flexible pass can be used anytime within one year of purchase
- Save time and money by booking the 6-attraction pass in advance
- 6 of Niagara Falls Top Attractions
- Entry/Admission - Clifton Hill
- Entry/Admission - Niagara SkyWheel
- Entry/Admission - Wizard Golf
- Entry/Admission - Dinosaur Adventure Golf
- Entry/Admission - Movieland Wax Museum
- Entry/Admission - Zombie Attack
- Entry/Admission - The Great Canadian Midway
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The wheel was out of service. So was the ghost ride. They gave us extra tokens for the ghost ride but the wheel was supposed to be operational at some point. We had to keep going back to the wheel and each time we did they gave us a different time to come back. It wasn’t until…
The fun fact could not be redeemed at the ticket booth until 12 noon (we were told but still not opened on time as the skywheel was closed). So we spent over three hours on Clifton Hill with no pass. In addition to that two of the attractions were closed due to being broken down…
My kids and I spent all day in the Clifton Hill area yesterday. I had read online that things opened at 10 but when we arrived close to 10:30 AM, we found that the attractions weren't open until 12 PM. It was super cold out so we wandered into some other things. For the fun…
Date of experience: January 2020
Fun for everyone! Niagra falls Clifton hill Great food, tons to do. Fun for all ages Mini golf, go karts, wax museums, good food beer music, shopping vacation
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Clifton Hill
Lots to see here
Lots of stores and places to eat. Its a hill so bring good shoes for walking.Casino and Hotels near by.
The mini vegas of Niagara Falls. Its the place with most activities in Niagara Falls.
Clifton hill is definitely up and running until late hours of the night. This is the place with most attractions in…
Typical Tourist Trap
It's bright, it's loud, it's got a lot of attractions. It's exactly what you think it would be. It's overpriced, …
Street filled with various tourist attractions. Pricey, as it is a main tourist area in Niagara. Some things are ch…
Lots of lights, music and excitement. As a family of 4, very expensive to enter museums. Enjoyed Captain Jack's, d…
Many things to see on Clifton Hill
There is many attractions, gift shops, coffee shops and restaurants on Clifton Hill. Plan on spending time here.
Nice amusement area for kids.
Eye opening area for children and teens alike. Museums,restaurants,games and all kinds of rides. Plenty of restaura…
An Interesting Place for Tourists and Locals
Clifton Hill was once an Historic Street, but over the years it has become a real "Tourist Trap". The Museums, Arc…
Not as much going on in the winter.
Definitely more of a spring/summer place. This time of year despite it warming up still a lit of things closed even…
Watch out buying online passes!
I bought Clifton Hill fun passes online before my trip. When I went to collect my passes from the booth, I was info…
Make me feel like a kid again.
Playing in the arcade was fun and the look on the young girl's face when we gave her all the tickets we won was pri…
Had so much fun here, but be prepare to spend a little bit of money. Advantages with winter visit is that there are…
Fun to play
We go once or twice a year. Always go to the arcade. Great gift shops. Fun activities. Definitely a place to c…
Fun fun fun. For everyone. All ages. Even adults that have the kid still in them. It was a great experience and due…
What a dump
Was in Niagara for 2 nights as part of a short break from the UK. Avoid Clifton Hill area like the plague. A pletho…
- Duration: 1–6 hours
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207