View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 10)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Your 90-minute private walking tour is led by a current student or graduate of Cambridge University and you will see all the most famous colleges and landmarks along with authentic student insights. Your 50-minute private punting tour gives you the opportunity to see eight of the most famous Cambridge Colleges from Darwin College to Magdelene College and nine bridges from the Mathematical Bridge to the Bridge of Sighs all while being punted by a professionally trained local student-guide. In addition, your professional photographer is on hand to take exquisite photos of your private group as you roam the cobbled streets of Cambridge and glide along the River Cam.
You'll start at
Cambridge Alumni Tours
Alumni Tours, Blue flag at King’s College on, King's Parade, Cambridge CB2 1SJ, UKWe are a few metres to the right of King's College on King's Parade at the Blue Flag
See address & details
- 1Cambridge Alumni ToursSee details
- 2University of CambridgeStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Darwin CollegeSee details
- 4Mathematical BridgeSee details
- 5King's CollegeSee details
- 6Clare CollegeSee details
- 7Trinity HallSee details
- 8Trinity CollegeSee details
- 9Bridge of SighsSee details
- 10Magdalene CollegeSee details
You'll end at
14 Newnham Rd, Cambridge CB3 9EX, UKThe tour will end at the mooring station.
See address & details
Cambridge Alumni Tours, Alumni Tours, Blue flag at King’s College on, King's Parade, Cambridge CB2 1SJ, UK
Granta Moorings, 14 Newnham Rd, Cambridge CB3 9EX, UK
- Entry to Pembroke College and Trinity College backs (when they are open)
- Private 50-minute guided Punting Tour
- Private 90-minute guided Walking Tour
- Cambridge Student-Guides
- Professional Photographer
- King's College Chapel entry
- Entry/Admission - University of Cambridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cambridge Alumni Tours - Pandemic Health and Safety Policy Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests at our starting points. Social Distancing – We have reduced maximum capacity of our tours by 50%. Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of our walking tour and guests will be seated further apart on our punting tours. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE and sanitise between each tour. Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour. Please refer to our cancellation terms.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cambridge Alumni Tours
The walking tour was excellent, and Katherine our guide , was both knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Highly recommend…
Great walking tour!
Katherine the graduate tour guide was fantastic, friendly, very knowledgeable and engaging! She was thorough and al…
Great overview tour of the University & City
We had Katherine as our guide, who was lovely and very knowledgeable, she spoke very clearly and was open to questi…
Great Tour, great tour guide
We had Josh as our tour guide. He was really knowledgable, funny, and brought the tour to life. Would recommend the…
My friend and I enjoyed our tour with Gong enormously. He was funny and informative. The pace was perfect for us to…
Gong our tour guide had some very interesting facts about his life at Cambridge and about the university in general…
A good overview of Cambridge and college life and traditions. We saw many things that on a casual unguided walk we …
Great experience, we found out really interesting things. We are going to come back soon. Joshua was a really nice …
This is a recommended tour. Despite not being able to see everything due to COVID19, there was still plenty to see …
We found the tour to be informative and enjoyable. Our guide, Josh, was knowledgeable, entertaining and able to sha…
Went on this tour yesterday. Original time got changed from 11 to 1PM but this was well communicated to me. It was …
Brilliant guided tour by Cambridge Alumni
An amazing couple of hours spent with tour guide Kathryn, an accomplished alumni from Cambridge Law stream. While a…
The guide was great. Our tour was at 1pm 26.07.2020. Informative and interesting. We were lucky to have a good weat…
A great tour and experience
A great tour,with a very good insight into student life at the university. The history,of the university and the d…
Really interesting tour
Really interesting tour. Unfortunately no access to colleges due to Covid - but our guide, Gong, was both pleasant …
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 623 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography
Which attractions will I visit with Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography?
How much is Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography?
Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography price starts from US$663.85. Discover and book Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography cancellation policy?
Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography?
Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography is hosted by Cambridge Alumni Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cambridge Alumni Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Combo: Graduate-Guided Punting & Walking Tour + Professional Photography on Tripadvisor