Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start at80 St Dunstan's Cl80 St Dunstan's Cl, Canterbury CT2 8LP, UKBefore arrival, please install the VoiceMap mobile app and use the code provided on your confirmation ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace. Detailed starting point instructions are available after downloading.See address & details
- Pass byCanterbury CathedralThe Canterbury Tales
- You'll end at1 Orange St1 Orange St, Canterbury CT1 2JA, UKSee address & details
80 St Dunstan's Cl, Canterbury CT2 8LP, UK
1 Orange St, Canterbury CT1 2JA, UK
- Lifetime access to Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Once downloaded it appeared to start at a set time...why?? We downloaded in advanced so missed half an hour before we started. My wife had trouble with hers cutting out and after a short while gave up. I found it hard to set up and would not call it user friendly. If there was a…
Date of experience: April 2021
Response from iainmanley, Owner at Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Responded 2 weeks ago
We're sorry you had a confusing and obviously disappointing experience Ian. The tour doesn't have a start time – or even a start day. Once you've downloaded it using the code you received with your booking, you can do the tour whenever you like, as often as you like. You can also listen at home, like you would an audio book or podcast. I've emailed you to ask what gave you the impression the tour has a specific start time, and to offer you a free tour. This is likely to be something to do with how Tripadvisor communicated the information about the tour to you. We'd love to get to the bottom of this and to fix it for other customers!
really good value for money, although we didn't really need to purchase 2, 1 could've been shared. Easy way to see a city and hear all the history at your own pace, would definitely use again on another city break.
Date of experience: September 2020
A great independent tour. I'm not sure the starting point 80 St. Dunstans Close is quite accurate, I moved from there down the road and found the church myself and from that point it was great. I had been on another tour of Canterbury but this tour gave me lots of different…
Date of experience: July 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: VoiceMap London
It was a lovely tour on Halloween night and with a blue moon. Our guide was Sophie and she was a fabulous story tel…
1 star. Do not waste your money. App did not it work correctly and we were lost multiple times. Take a tour of York…
Interesting, good and flexible
Pretty good for a self guided tour, easy to use and download. It really covers only the main colleges. Handy to hav…
Brought the ticket and tried to redeem the code on app, adding work so left it. Instead did a walking tour.
A great way to see and learn about York. I struggled getting to grips with the app for the first half of the tour d…
Walking audio tour.
Not impressed. After a lengthy workout of how to access the app I waited over half an hour for it to download. Even…
A pleasant basic trip around historical York.
An easy and not expensive way to get to know Interesting historical facts about York. I would recommend to anybody …
A great way to see the sights and learn the history of York whilst being entertained with ghost stories.
This trip is definitely worthwhile we liked that it can be stopped and restarted if you want to call in somewhere f…
Excellent audio walking guide
I liked the clearly provided information and the accuracy of the GPS location commentary. Will definitely use agai…
The best tour
One of the best tours in London. I highly recommend everyone to spend money to go here..I think its actually worth …
Used this service when I missed the normal guided tour. Other than a few slight inaccuracies with the gps, the app …
Early morning tour
This was a fun tour to do solo, taking just under 60 min, introducing me to some of London’s history. By starting a…
Convenient and Value for Money Tour
This sight seeing tour was the only available option on the 26th Dec when the tour bus was not operating. It was al…
This was my first audio self guided walking tour and it was great! Especially enjoyed it because we were in York o…
- Duration: 35m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Leeds Castle, Cliffs of Dover and Canterbury Day Trip from London with Guided Cathedral Tour
from SGD 190.09*
Popular: Booked by 8,644 travellers!
from SGD 193.93*
Popular: Booked by 2,929 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor
- Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap price starts from S$7.97. Discover and book Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor
- Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor
- Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap is hosted by VoiceMap London. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VoiceMap London on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pilgrims and Pit Stops: A Canterbury Trail Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap on Tripadvisor