Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Climb aboard and see London’s sights from above. This tour is perfect for people who are short on time, who want to see it all, and who like an adventure. During the flight you follow the path of the River Thames and see the city’s storied bridges and architectural wonders. Don’t worry about waiting in line or paying a fortune for entrance fees and bring aerial photos home with you.
- See London from above on a 10 or 20-minute helicopter tour
- Skip the hassles of navigating public transpiration and waiting in line
- See London’s attractions like Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and Buckingham Palace
- See unique views of world famous landmarks and take aerial photos
What to Expect
Choose from a 10 or 20-minute flight, meet your pilot at Battersea helipad, and have a safety briefing before climbing on board the 6-person helicopter. Once you take off, look out the large glass windows and see London from above. Your pilot narrates the sights so you get context on what you’re seeing below. The journey takes you along the path of the River Thames, lined with historic and modern architectural wonders like The Gherkin, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, and the London Eye. Your flight path also takes you past Wembley Stadium, and the London Olympic Stadium and then loops back so you have a second chance to snap photos above the river. The tour ends back on the helipad in Battersea.
London, London, England
Returns to original departure point
- Safety briefing
- Shared helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 240lbs (110kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. Please purchase an extra seat at checkout.
- Please note you will be weighed at check-in.
- A current valid passport or photographic ID is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not children aged 3 and under
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the flight
- Please note: Exact start time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local operator
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The weather was awful with fog and some rain. The flight should have been cancelled. The pilot also flew directly above the Thames rendering the front seat passenger as the only one with great views through the fog. Riding on top of the river instead of at an off-set distance…
Date of experience: December 2019
Excellent service, top class flight, pilot provided good commentary and was patient with post-flight questions. I'm thinking of starting some lessons.....🚁
Booked for a birthday surprise. All the staff were professional and helpful. Arrived 30 mins before for our briefing. 6 people in the helicopter. 2 in the front and 4 in the back. 20 minute tour. Was a beautiful sunny day so could see for miles. Our pilot pointed out all…
Took a 20 minutes ride on a helicopter, over London, last weekend. An amazing experience. We were extremely lucky that we had a clear sky and the sun was out. It was very smooth and enjoyable. To see London's main landmarks from above, really made you appreciate how beautiful a…
Date of experience: November 2018
Response from thelondonhelicopter, Manager at Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight
Responded 8 Nov 2018
Hi dmatholus Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. All of the team at The London Helicopter are very happy that we were able to provide you with such an enjoyable experience. We hope to see you again! :) Team TLH
I went on the helicopter sight seeing flight for this was given to me as a birthday gift. The experience was interesting, who knew London view from above would be so fascinating. I enjoyed the flight, was able to take pictures which was nice. Pilot was clear on giving us…
Response from thelondonhelicopter, General Manager at Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight
Responded 1 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience and your kind words, it is very much appreciated, We are really pleased that you enjoyed the flight All the best Team TLH
- Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, and 6 more
- Duration: 20m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 45.02*
Popular: Booked by 49,054 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight
Which attractions will I visit with Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight?
How much is Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight?
Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight price starts from S$392.98. Discover and book Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight on Tripadvisor
What is the Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight cancellation policy?
Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight?
On average, this experience will take approximately 20m. Discover and book Central London Helicopter Flight- Shared flight on Tripadvisor