Reserve Now & Pay Later
Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (26)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
The Ritz London
150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UKUnderneath the Colonnade of the Ritz Hotel on Piccadilly
See address & details
- 1Green ParkStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 2St. James's PalaceStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 3Changing of the GuardStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Lancaster HousePass by Clarence House
- 4Buckingham PalaceStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 5Wellington BarracksStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 6St. James's ParkStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 7Horse Guards Parade at WhitehallStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Trafalgar Square
- 8Hampton Court PalaceStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Hampton Court Palace
Hampton Ct Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU, UK
See address & details
The Ritz London, 150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UK
Hampton Court Palace, Hampton Ct Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU, UK
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Entry ticket to Hampton Court Palace
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions and the return train from London Waterloo station to Hampton Court
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, do wear comfortable footwear and clothing.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather! Please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella if rain is forecast
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Meeting time is 09.45 under the Colonnade of the Ritz Hotel on Piccadilly. The tour will last between 7 - 8 hours depending on the walking pace you set, the number of questions you ask and whether or not there are train delays. The tour is flexible and do liaise with me about any specific things you would like included. The tour will cover about 4 - 5 miles in total.
- All members of the party need to be mobile and able to cope with stairs and so this tour is not suitable for anyone with serious medical conditions and back problems.
- Please message me to advise your mobile phone number in case I need to contact you on the day; also, if you are staying in central London and need directions to get from your hotel to the meeting point, let me know
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive details for me (Sandy) your guide for this tour. My aim is to give you the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests be sure to tell me what they are! If you need to go at a slower pace, or stop for a break midway through the tour, that will be fine with me.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair.
- It will be cheaper, and quicker on the day, if you purchase your entry tickets to Hampton Court Palace (which are in addition to my tour price) in advance of arriving at Hampton Court.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
To start, Sandy is an incredible tour guide- my son and I had an unbelievable day! That being said, we shall start from the beginning! Before we even met Sandy, my son and I had a strange day to plan. We had 12 hours in London sandwiched in between a flight in from Norway and…
Date of experience: March 2019
Response from Sandy R, Owner at Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour
Responded 11 Apr 2019
Wow, Beth, what a wonderful review; thank you so much! It really was a special day and it all fitted together brilliantly. To be honest, it was all down to advance planning and your wish for a fun packed day out which it certainly was! To be able to see both Henry's and William's palaces, a part of the gardens and the real tennis court with a match in action at Hampton Court plus enjoy a tour of the St James' area of London is a hectic day! It was great to relax over a sandwich on the train and better still in the elegant surroundings of Fortnum & Mason's ice cream parlour at the end of our day. It was a pleasure to guide for you both and I look forward to taking you around Mayfair the next time you visit London! Thanks again. Sandy
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hobnob Tours
Fantastic tour of Hampton Court!
Sandy gave my husband and I a 3-hour personal tour of Hampton Court Palace and she was fabulous! She is super frien…
Strongly recommend Sandy as tour guide
Sandy is an excellent tour guide! Thorough, professional, knowledgeable. She made the tour at our level of unders…
Excellent guide with tailored itinerary
Sandy provided our family of 7 (ages 14-75) with a great introductory tour of the St. James area. She was able to …
An engaging walk back in time
Our tour of Hampton Court Palace with Sandy was amazing. She was able to connect with my three children (7,9 and 1…
Hampton Court Palace tour
Sandy’s personalised tour of Hampton Court Palace certainly exceeded our expectation as an extremely interesting, i…
Exceeded My Expectations in Every Way!
Taking this fascinating private tour of Hampton Court Palace was one of the highlights of my trip to England. From …
Knowledgable and engaging guide
I was lucky enough to have Sandy Rhodes take me on a private tour of Hampton Court Palace for research for my upcom…
Great tour with knowledgeable and congenial guide
Very well organized three hour intro to this complex and important historical site. I minored in English history an…
Wonderful Hampton Court!
We had an excellent morning tour of Hampton Court Palace, guided by Sandy. We found it so much more enjoyable and f…
Hampton Court Palace - great tour guide
My Husband arranged for Sandy to take a small group of us around Hampton Court Palace. I have lived in the area all…
Great tour of Hampton Court Palace
We really enjoyed our tour of Hampton Court. Well-designed tour with plenty of room for customization. Our guide S…
I met Sandy at Hampton Court Palace and spent the morning exploring the Palace and grounds with her. I loved the t…
Superb guide, great walking tour
I did a walking tour of the St James area with Sandy Rhodes that far exceeded my expectations. Sandy was considera…
Sandy Rhodes did a great job
My friends and I hired Sandy to show us around Hampton Court Palace and she did a great job. the weather did not a…
Superb knowledgeable guide
Sandy was a wonderful, warm and friendly guide who showed off Hampton Court Palace and its history magnificently. S…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 48,846 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour
What time does Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour start?
Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour will start at 9:45 AM. Discover and book Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour?
How much is Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour?
Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour price starts from US$530.95. Discover and book Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour cancellation policy?
Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour on Tripadvisor