Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atSouthwark Station68-70 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8JZ, UKExit Southwark station and head up the stairs to street level. We meet by the area map right in front of the station. You should see the Ring Pub across the road. There is NO NEED to cross any roadsSee address & details
- 1South BankStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Tower of LondonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atLondon BridgeKing William St, London, UKSee address & details
Southwark Station, 68-70 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8JZ, UK
London Bridge, King William St, London, UK
- Fun Local Guide!
- Walking tour of the Southbank area
- Entrance Ticket to Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Food & Drinks : please bringing something to sip and nibble on
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Oyster Cards/Travel Cards for underground train travel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: London Top Sights Tours
Very informative easy going walking trip.
Was a small group, our guide was very informative, was easy walking, we got good views of the changing of the guard…
It was really nice tour and everything went smoothly. Really recommend to everyone who likes tours. Will bring fri…
Take this tour!
Take this tour with Chris- his tour was AMAZING. We chose the Palaces and Parliament tour in the morning. We were…
Chris was a really balanced guide his knowledge was really great and he made our tour great to be on A few things …
Couldn’t find a page just for Kew Gardens and felt this was the closest to it. We wanted to let everyone know how g…
Stunning cathedral visit
Pre booked our tickets and visiting time for a reasonable price and totally worth it, no queues to get in, would re…
Booked the trip, paid and showed up 30 minutes earlier than departure time. Found no one at departure point and una…
Absolutely worth the admission fee and such a gorgeous place to visit and a great view from the top as well if you’…
30 Top London Sights
We were disappointed that we were unable to do the tour. The tour was cancelled as was our trip to Europe. First, w…
TAte Bristol ? TAte where ?
The features photo is of TAte Britain a great gallery in itself , but in Pimlico this British art , foolishly not …
Our guide was an amazing storyteller.
Our guide was an amazing storyteller. He was kind and even offered to take photos. I can attest that he takes good …
Chris was our tour guide and he was so friendly and full of knowledge and information. Although it was only two of …
Saturdays are tricky
Chris is a great tour guide and made everything very funny and interesting. The only downside is that on Saturdays,…
Westminster 3 hour walking tour
Tour was exactly what we needed for a quick lesson about London history. Chris was knowledgeable, animated and made…
Henry did an exceptional job on the tour. He knows all the details, could answer every question and is simply an am…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 57.85*
Popular: Booked by 34,116 travellers!
from SGD 108.35*
Popular: Booked by 2,703 travellers!
from SGD 45.91*
Popular: Booked by 3,529 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London
What time does South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London start?
South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London on Tripadvisor
How much is South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London?
South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London price starts from S$99.97. Discover and book South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London on Tripadvisor
What is the South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London cancellation policy?
South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book South Bank (London Bridge) Walking Tour & Enter The Tower of London on Tripadvisor