View all photos (18)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Edinburgh CastleStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Royal MileStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3GrassmarketStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4St Giles' CathedralStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Scottish ParliamentStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Calton HillStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Scott MonumentStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Royal Mile
- Entry/Admission - Grassmarket
- Entry/Admission - St Giles' Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Calton Hill
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Castle
- Entry/Admission - The Scottish Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Scott Monument
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and sarer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I cannot say enough about this company!! This was our second tour with them. First in London with Stephen the owner who is SO involved and truly cares about his business. I am a pop culture junkie and he made an entire tour up for me! Andrew in Edinburgh was the same. Tell them…
Response from Stephen L, Manager at Edinburgh Private Walking Tour
Responded 21 Jul 2018
Thanks so much for your kind review. It was so nice to meet someone so enthusastic as to allow us to create personalised tours. It was a real pleasure to meet you and I know Andy feels the same. Can't wait to meet you again when you return for your big day. Congratulations :-) And thanks for touring with us at Ye Olde England Tours.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ye Olde England Tours
Lovely and interesting tour
Very instructive and guides have been lovely and happy to answer all our questions. This is the perfect activity du…
Stanmore Circular Walking Tour - a superb tour - and a lot of fun too!
Despite living in the area for many years, my prior adventures have taken me to the far off corners of the world, o…
Nice dynamic tour
Really like visiting all the places in conjucture with Sherlock holmes. Our guide was really good. Nice thing to do…
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and our guide was Liddell Derry who was excellent. Being history educators, learni…
Me and my wife had an amazing tour. Houses of Parliament were fascinating better then we both hoped. We got so luck…
Roman London Walking Tour is a feast of knowledge for the curious traveler
If you love history and the City of London you'll want to do this tour. The Roman Walking Tour is one of those "off…
Our Guide was Kevin J. Pearman. He was the BEST tour guide .... EVER. VERY knowledgeable of the history of the boa…
RAF Hendon museum
Brilliant day out viewing both first and second world war planes and vehicles. Very informative without being borin…
London Literary Private Walking Tour
Thoroughly enjoyable! My Guide, Stephen, was fabulous & took me to every interesting nook & cranny in Bloomsbury. T…
The best way to see and know London!
I absolutely loved this walking tour! Not only did I visit the show's filming locations (which was such a thrill!)…
A Stirring Day
Our guide Stephen took us on an amazing walk through London, following in the footsteps of Winston Churchill. The…
Old London and pub walk tour
Took the historic London and Pub tour with Steve as our guide. Fabulous tour. We had a great time and saw and learn…
It was so great to have a guide for our trip to Portsmouth! Mark was amazing, highly knowledgeable and made the da…
Wonderful experience with Martin!
We had a smooth and stress free day exploring Parliament and the War Rooms. Martin shared so much wonderful informa…
A most unique and interesting tour in London. Very different than the normal London tours
Stephen is a very knowledgeable and caring guide. It was great to see London from the south side of the Thames, see…
- Duration: 4–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Popular: Booked by 24,107 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,350 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Edinburgh Private Walking Tour
What time does Edinburgh Private Walking Tour start?
Edinburgh Private Walking Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Edinburgh Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Edinburgh Private Walking Tour?
How much is Edinburgh Private Walking Tour?
Edinburgh Private Walking Tour price starts from US$289.26. Discover and book Edinburgh Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Edinburgh Private Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Edinburgh Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Edinburgh Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor