2-Day Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Tour from Dublin
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (20)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Dublin – Cork
Cork, Blarney Castle and...
Heuston Station, St John's Rd W, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
Returns to original departure point
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - The Metropole Hotel Cork
- Entry/Admission - Cobh Heritage Centre
- Entry/Admission - Blarney Castle & Gardens
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability)
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
Had an absolutely wonderful 2 day tour of the south just wished I’d booked the 3 day tour. It was a very informative tour with such beautiful scenery along the way. The guide Jonathan went out of his way to show me the true Irish night life and I had a ball. Fabulous tour highly…
Response from InfoRTIFC, Manager at 2-Day Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Tour from Dublin
Responded 24 Oct 2018
Many thanks for your review and recommendation. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your two day tour with us to Cork, Blarney Castle, Killarney and the Ring of Kerry. Great to hear that you enjoyed the Irish nightlife too :) - it is certainly an experience. Jonathan is a wonderful tour host and I will pass your review onto him, I am sure he will also be delighted to read it. Thanks once again, Kind Regards, Jennifer
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Railtours Ireland First Class - Day Tours
There were only 4 people on our tour today but it was wonderful! We had Peter, our fabulous tour guide, all to ours…
Excellent tour, very well organized. Lots of good information from our tour guide, Brian!! Would definitely book a …
My parents and I took this tour in early March and had an absolutely amazing experience! From the very beginning, w…
Great trip to get a first taste of Ireland.
The trip was well-organised so we didn't have to worry about anything. The wild nature of the western coast is amaz…
Visit to Bunratty and Cliffs
We really had a fantastic time! Bright, sunny skies in the morning for our visit to Bunratty Castle, some overcast …
Ring of Kerry Rail Trip from Dublin
Frank, Mike, and Terrance were so wonderful to us! We had a wonderful day. We are dying to go back. We will definit…
Excellent, well-paced tour!
I am traveling with my parents who are 70+ years old and decided to take them on a rail tour since many buses don't…
Great tour with an excellent guide!
Our group of 10 had an incredible experience on this train tour with our guide, Jonathan. He was knowledgeable and…
3 Day Cork City,Blarney, Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher tour
My husband and I were making our first trip to Ireland and wanted to see the most popular sites in the shortest per…
I took my daughter and we did a tour of southern Ireland, including the Ring of Kerry, the town of killarney and ma…
My mom and sisters and I went on this over Christmas break and it was awesome. We had Terry as our guide and he was…
Excellent Guide, Great Day!
My daughter and I enjoyed a great day together on this day trip from Dublin. The weather was cold & rainy (as exp…
Trip was cancelled last minute but no refund and reply email from travel agent till today
The trip was cancelled like a day before the trip day. Requested for a refund but the travel agent did not get back…
Brendan was an excellent tour guide. He gave us background knowledge of places we were going to see. He was engaged…
Bunratty, Galway, Cliffs of Moher - AMAZING!
This day trip was truly wonderful. We had the most amazing guide, John Todd, who made the day so memorable. John ma…
- The Metropole Hotel Cork, Cobh Heritage Centre, and 2 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Popular: Booked by 7,179 travellers!