Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees
- 09:00 Departure from your hotel or address
- Entry/Admission - Fontainebleau Forest (Foret de Fontainebleau)
- Entry/Admission - Barbizon School Museum (Musee de l'Ecole de Barbizon)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- At 09:00 am we pick up the tourists from their hotel or address in Paris
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66049P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66049P37
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Fontainebleau Forest (Foret de Fontainebleau)Stop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Barbizon School Museum (Musee de l'Ecole de Barbizon)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The Monet garden and house are a real treat!!
Even in October, the garden were in bloom! The Japanese water lily garden was especially lovely on a misty morning…
A Must Have Done
A great experience, if you are familiar with paintings of Claude Monet. You imagine, where he has seen the water li…
You won't be disappointed - a "must see"
This was the highlight of our stay in the area. The gardens are absolutely stunning. I was concerned the experience…
Absolutely amazing place. DO NOT MISS
Incredible place, the historical exhibition and the multitude of white crosses provoke feelings of admiration and s…
Beautiful gardens and house
We were a group of 42 travelling from England to explore and enjoy the house and gardens. Parking was easy, lots of…
A great contrast to the formal gardens of Versailles or Jarden de Plantes
I'd give the gardens a higher rating but in late May it was still growing toward its potential. Its stunning in lat…
The highlight of our trip!
Doru was an incredible guide and Stela took beautiful photos of our time in Normandy. They were both very knowledge…
Best Tour and the BEST Tour Guide Experience Ever!
Doru was the BEST tour guide we have ever experienced. He was extremely knowledgeable, and he knew so much history…
Normandy day tour - family style
This was an amazing tour or Normandy highlights. Thierry was an exceptional guide - deep in expertise, patient in h…
A perfect touring day if you like castles (and who doesn’t!)
Stephanie worked with us to set up an itinerary that included what we wanted to see but worked within our time cons…
D-Day beaches and American cemetery
First, let me emphasize that we thoroughly enjoyed the beaches and American cemetery. It was very moving, and if y…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The tour guide/companion were wonderful and kind. This happen in the middle of the pandemic and I had to take a PCR test in preparation for another trip and they were super kind to take me to the lab and wait for me (I happened to be the only person in the tour, otherwise would have been impossible). They were flexible, kind and knowledgeable. The car was in the great conditions as well. Once we arrive to the palace, I was on my own, they don't go in with you. Le Barbizon was a cute chic town but everything was closed and there was little or nothing to do there.
Written 6 December 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.