Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atWachsbleiche 2Wachsbleiche 2, 87629 Füssen, GermanySee address & details
- 1Neuschwanstein Castle TourStop: 8 hours - Admission includedStart 9:00am From Fuessen at Wachsbleiche 2 in front of House L.A-Hostel in Fuessen to Neuschwanstein,Hohenscwansgau,lingerhof castele and oberammergau along the Alps.the tour cover skip-the line ticket,tour and transportation with a local driver and tour guide. the tour end around 17:00pm in FuessenRead more
- You'll end atWachsbleiche 2Wachsbleiche 2, 87629 Füssen, GermanySee address & details
Wachsbleiche 2, 87629 Füssen, Germany
Returns to original departure point
- Skip the line to Linderhof Castle
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Neuschwanstein Castle Tour
- Express ticket Hohenschwangau (17EUR/person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring a lunch or snack
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour was incredible! Sara is knowledgable and very accesible. She was there to answer question we might have had. One of the most enjoyable tours we have had...
Date of experience: October 2019
When we got there, we got our tickets and then walked to the WC at the base of the mountains, so on the same level as the ticket counter and lake. A sign on the door said it was closed for cleaning and would be closed for about 30 minutes. One of my family members had to go…
Date of experience: August 2019
In short, crowded but totally worth it if you like european history. Fantastic architectural achievements, made in the mid 19th century by the eccentric king ludwig II. We did the English tour of the old castle and the german tour of the new castle. Followed by a visit to the…
1 Helpful vote
Despite all the hooplas surrounding this world famous castle, I did find it a let-down. Here is what I would have done : First, go up the Mary Bridge to view the gorgeous castle from a distance. Disclaimer for people who are afraid of heights, do not look down from the…
Date of experience: August 2018
1 Helpful vote
This tour is a TOTAL Waste of time. The two castles you see are very close together and the stop in Oberammergau allows for only about 20-30 min to see the town. We also agree with the previous post about the van. There was nothing "Private" or personal about this tour at…
Date of experience: October 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Neuschwanstein Castle Tour
An amazing castle built by a crazy king!
The castle is amazing and the location is magnificent! Howver the English tour was terrible! The guide didn’t use t…
well worth the visit
this is a must visit if in the area although when we visited last year was very busy . on a clear day amazing scen…
Not to be missed
Yes, this castle is worth a detour. Don’t miss it, but go in the morning. Excellent handling of COVID19 regulations…
Very nice tour
Quite an experience. We can recommend to take the coaches up. Easier to walk down from the castle. A bit expensive …
Great way to tour the local area!! Staff was friendly and helpful. Bikes were in great shape. Great time.
Definitely Worth The Trip
We took the train from Munich to Fussen - very easy to navigate. I purchased the Castle tickets and online from the…
My dream castle .
I've done few puzzle of this castle and wanted to see it by myself ..... so we went all the way to marvel at the Ki…
My husband and I joined the day tour to Neuschwanstein Castle from Munich by train. Our tour guide was Timmy with R…
I bought tickets online (you reserve a time and pick up tickets at the office) from the Official site. We had staye…
What an experience! Absolutely picturesque like a fairy tale castle indeed - Pity more rooms haven’t been finished …
My partner and I went to Neuschwenstien Castle on a day trip from Munich. We took the fast train around 8am from Mu…
World’s Most Beautiful Castle
Most beautiful castle in the World. Have been to this wanderlust twice and highly recommend to book the tickets onl…
Gray line tour Co
I went solo to the 10 hours tour to Neuschwanstein Castle, my husband stayed behind in the Hotel in Munich and I’m …
This tour was great, Dani was our guide and she was upbeat, friendly and very welcoming. Little stories she tells a…
Nice visit - be prepared, crowded place however
We have visited this castle on 02/01/2020. First note we could not book tickets earlier, so we had no choice but to…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
from SGD 681.75*
Popular: Booked by 122 travellers!
from SGD 91.15*
Popular: Booked by 2,502 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen
What time does Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen start?
Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen?
Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen price starts from S$214.65. Discover and book Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen cancellation policy?
Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen?
Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen is hosted by Neuschwanstein Castle Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Neuschwanstein Castle Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Bavarian Castles Tour from Fussen on Tripadvisor