Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The visit is made with an expert in History and Art and a expert of Andalusia. We work for you only private groups, maximum of 8 people, so the attention is more pleasant. And all visits will be made daily from Malaga which will allow less changes in hotels and more time in this coastal city.
CORDOBA (158km) - Duration 8 hours
Granada (126km) - Duration 8 hours
Seville ( 205km) - Duration 10...
- All Tickets and Activities Fees According The Program
- Transport in MiniVans or Minibus
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Medina Azahara
- Entry/Admission - Patios de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Hammam Al Andalus Malaga
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Tablao Flamenco Albayzin
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The service of transport of Minivans and cars of 1 to 8 people is operated with our collaborator Solhire Rent, for which the car and all the expenses of gasoline, parking, highway will be paid by us as a courtesy of AparTrip Travels. The car includes Fully Comprehensive Insurance, unlimited kilometers. The client when booking with us accepts that the rented car will be in his name to respect the traffic rules in Spain, our guide / driver is the one who will drive or guide you to drive ** You will not be asked for any credit card or bond for having the car. The car is in your name and the transport is operated by Solhire and we are responsible of all possible derivative expenses related to solhire.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: APARTRIP TRAVELS
wonderful private visit and tour
excellent tour and wonderful stories about the life and conquest of the fortress. Also great history of the Nazari …
Real insight from Mohammed
Fantastic way to learn about the Alhambra from an insider's perspective. He is justifiably proud of what Islamic c…
Came hear late February on a Sunday it was free entry and if we had to would have happily paid the €8 entry well wo…
Beautiful Alhambra private tour!
Fantastic private tour with Mohammed! Highly recommend! Mohammed was very well informed and taught us some much abo…
Visiting Alhambra with Mohammed Naciri
Very interesting trip that let me live in the glorious history of Muslim Andalusia. With the tour guid Mohammed Nac…
Exceptionally Knowledgeable Tour Guide
My husband and I had the great fortune of touring the Alhambra and Nasrid Palace with Mohammed. Mohammed’s in depth…
The Guide was able to read all the poems in Arabic on the wall and he is expert in islamic art. Thanks Mohammed fo…
Fabulous tour with Mohammed!
We had booked a private tour and were notified that the tour would start at 3. No guide showed up and after we wai…
Amazing place- knowledgeable friendly guide
We were late in planning and could not get tickets to the Nasrid palaces so I felt very fortunate to find this tour…
We had a 3 hour private tour with Adrianna and it was worth every penny. We saw the Generalife, the Alhambra, Charl…
Amazing place, amazing knowledge
The tour was well structured and our guide Gosha was so knowledgable that every turn seemed to reveal another fasci…
It was a nice tour with our Arabic guide who explained for us the history of Alhambra city through the poems in its…
Svein Aage O00
Great guided tour!
We very much enjoyed our private guided tour through Alhambra with Mohammed. With high engagement and strong knowl…
Tribute to Picasso
Museum is set in an interesting old building, palace. Well worth visit even if there are not much of best known Pic…
Exceptional experience -- one we'll remember for a lifetime
We were on a cruise with a stop in Malaga. Though our cruise line (Viking) offered an excursion, we decided to rese…
- Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, and 12 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 94.73*
Popular: Booked by 3,734 travellers!
from SGD 144.61*
Popular: Booked by 988 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville
What time does From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville start?
From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville?
How much is From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville?
From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville price starts from S$1,309.38. Discover and book From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville on Tripadvisor
What is the From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville cancellation policy?
From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book From Malaga: Private 3 Daily Tours to Cordoba, Granada and Seville on Tripadvisor