View all photos (169)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Get acquainted with Barcelona’s highlights on this sightseeing tour, which includes skip-the-line access to La Sagrada Familia. Choose from a half- or full-day tour to suit your schedule, and travel in a small group that ensures personalized attention. Hit all of the city’s landmarks, and listen to commentary that expands your understanding of Barcelona. Plus, avoid long lines often at La Sagrada Familia with a skip-the-line ticket.
- Get oriented in Barcelona on a guided tour of the city's highlights
- Guide commentary provides in-depth insights and little-known facts
- Travel with ease between far-flung and difficult to reach locations
- Save hours of time with skip-the-line entry to La Sagrada Familia
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of time to ask questions
- Half- or full-day options to fit any schedule
What to Expect
Meet your guide and small group at a central pickup point, where you board a tour vehicle and watch the urban scenery speed by on the ride to Montjuïc Hill. As you take in sweeping views of the city, get oriented to its geography and hear about the history of the 1992 Olympics from your guide. Stop at the Catalunya National Art Musuem on the way down Passeig de Gracia, admiring Plaça Espanya, LaPedrera, and Gaudi’s Casa Batlló. With the small-group tour’s intimate atmosphere, you have plenty of time to ask questions and hear the history of these Barcelona landmarks. Arrive at La Sagrada Familia, and follow your guide past the waiting crowds and use your priority access tickets for hassle-free entry. After an orientation, spend some free time exploring on your own, then come back together with your group to ask questions before heading on to the Gothic Quarter and the Jewish Quarter for a stroll among buildings that represent the city’s medieval heritage and Jewish history. End up in the Born district, where you part with your group. Feel free to sit down for lunch at one of the many restaurants; your guide is happy to provide a recommendation. Upgrade your tour to continue with entrance to La Pedrera and Park Güell, which spans a full day of exploring and learning from your guide.
Explore Catalunya, C/ Palau de la Música, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Casa Milà, Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, Plaça de Santa Maria, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
- Fully guided tour of Barcelona
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour of the Gothic quarter
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: From January 11 to January 17 La Pedrera will be closed for maintenance. These are the regular works for maintenance performed annually and during the same dates." You will have the alternative to visit the Casa Batllo instead.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour operates only in English.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Explore Catalunya
Corpus Christi, Texas25940
Very nice tour
My wife and i enjoyed this tour very much. We took the tour in 2017. Very beautiful scenery, water and…
Huntington, New York860234
Very Interesting day tour
This company was very professional and Anna (our tour guide and driver) gave us opportunities to choose how we…
Incredible Day trip to 3 countries with Gloria & Pedro
This trip was amazing, we are a family of 5 and wanted a stress free trip we could all enjoy! Our oldest daughter…
Love this trip. Hopefully you are lucky enough to get Pedro as your driver and Gloria as your guide. Absolutely…
The Original Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra, Spain from Barcelona
Excellent trip! Professional driver Marcelo, talented tour guide Sergio. The stories were just a perfect…
This is a poorly designed tour. I would not take it again.
We booked this trip after being told over the phone that the maximum number of people was eight. In the end, we…
Patricia Regan Bergstrom
Staten Island, New York56
So much beauty!!
Myself and my husband Eddie took this wonderful tour today! We LOVED it! Marta (our hostess/tour guide) and…
I had a delightful day! The day was well-paced. Our tour guide was terrific! Would highly recommend this tour.
Girona and Costa brava tour
Tour was great. Our driver Mikey was perfect. Our tour guide Miguel was very informative and great company. The…
Beautiful day through medieval villages of Catalunya
Thank you for this amazing tour! Marta the guide, was very nice, very professionnal and provided the perfect…
- Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, and 3 more
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207