View all photos (22)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Escape the city and acquaint yourself with the Catalan countryside on a horseback riding tour that’s suitable for beginner and experienced riders alike. Under the care of your guide, either canter, trot, or gallop along horse riding trails in the heart of the forest. Your horse is selected according to your confidence and experience to ensure an enjoyable excursion for all. Upgrade to include hotel pickup for an even more convenient trip.
- Opt for an alternative sightseeing experience on horseback
- Suitable for all experience levels
- Feel confident under the direction of a guide
- A picnic-style lunch of Spanish delicacies is included
What to Expect
Your tour begins in central Barcelona, where you’ll board an air-conditioned minivan destined for the Catalan countryside; or, add on hotel pickup for more convenience. On arrival at the stables, you’ll receive a safety briefing and get matched with a horse suited to your confidence and riding experience. Once you feel ready, set out at a leisurely canter through pine groves, forests, and secluded country trails, stopping intermittently to take photos and listen to commentary on the flora and fauna. Back at the ranch, you’ll revitalize with a picnic lunch consisting of a Spanish omelet, freshly baked bread, and cheeses. Relax on a smooth minivan transfer back to the city.
Glòries, Avinguda Diagonal, 208, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Light lunch
- Professional guide
- Souvenir picture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option is selected please inform of desired address in Special requierements)
- Scenic, leisurely, guided 2 hour tour on horseback through various charming trails.
- Light lunch of Catalan and Spanish products is included.
- Protection helmet for all attendees and the horse equipment are included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Optional service)
- Rider pants, boots or other extra equipment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please enter your age and previous horse riding experience in the 'special requirements' box at the time of booking so that appropriate reservations can be made
- Maximum weight for horse riding is 187 pounds (85 kg)
- Suitable clothing required: long trousers, leggings or jodhpurs, and closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please inform about any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability in the 'special requirements' box at the time of booking
- Pregnant women are not included in our horse riding tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No previous riding experience necessary. Activity suitable for all riders from beginners to experienced.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Living It Tours
Montserrat was beautiful.Pick up late
The five of us got picked up an hour late from original start time. We waited outside for a while with the company…
Human Tower Experience & Montblanc Nov 1, 2019
This tour was outstanding! We (4 ladies) had a private tour to see the Human Tower Experience at Vilafranca. What…
Monserrat Monastery and park.....great tour
Loved the experience and my guide, Jordi. Basilica and boys’ choir is a can’t miss stop. Jordi made it…
New Hope, Pennsylvania52
Tour guide was wonderful and easy to work with. Our riding guide was great as well. The riding and the scenery…
Great way to experience trencadis art
The workshop was the highlight. The studio we went to only offered three options of paperboard to create the tile…
Excellent day trip
Our tour guide, Barbara, was well organised, knowledgeable and considerate of groups interests and abilities.
I did a tour in August and can strongly recommend it. Very friendly and helpful guide from living it (thanks…
Beautiful scenery and lovely experience
Together with friends we experienced the horseback tour in Barcelona. I am a more experienced rider but my friends…
Story book scenery
We had a wonderful day. We had a very pleasant and knowledgeable guide. We were also fortunate to have another…
Fun, but confusing, and a little too rushed in the workshop
I struggled between a 3 and a 4 here for some logistical information I'll cover below. The art workshop was a lot…
- Living It Tours
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071