This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the culture of Barcelona in one of the best ways possible with this food tour. As you make your way through two of the city’s most inviting neighborhoods, Sant Antoni and Poble-sec, your guide introduces you to the pleasures of Catalan cuisine with nine dishes from a variety of restaurants and specialty shops.
- You'll start atEls Tres TombsRonda de Sant Antoni, 2, 08001 Barcelona, SpainWe meet outside the cafe called Els Tres TombsSee address & details
- 1Bcn BarStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mercat De Sant AntoniStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jardins de Càndida PérezStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Placa del SortidorStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ca l'IsidreStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byEl Molino
- You'll end atParal·lel08001 Barcelona, SpainSee address & details
- Sample nine exquisite dishes of authentic Catalan cuisine
- Discover charming areas of Barcelona in Sant Antoni and Poble-sec
- A guide provides context on Catalan history, culture, and cuisine
- Benefit from insider knowledge on food and activities in Barcelona
What to Expect
Dive into the gastronomic worlds of Sant Antoni and Poble-sec on this guided walking tour. Despite their location near central Barcelona, these lively residential neighborhoods are less frequented by tourists. Both feature stunning architecture, markets, and a vibrant mix of classic cuisine and creative culinary innovations. As you visit restaurants and specialty shops, sample drinks and nine flavorful farm-to-table dishes. Learn about the history and culture of these two distinct neighborhoods and the traditions of Catalan cuisine. Your guide provides recommendations of other restaurants and activities, and your newly educated palate enriches the rest of your time in Barcelona.
Els Tres Tombs, Ronda de Sant Antoni, 2, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Paral·lel, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
- Food tastings, enough for a hearty lunch
- Local Beverages, including a crash course on cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
- Expert Foodie Tour Guide
- Food Lovers’ Guide to Barcelona: full of insider’s tips and details
- Entry/Admission - Bcn Bar
- Entry/Admission - Mercat De Sant Antoni
- Entry/Admission - Placa del Sortidor
- Entry/Admission - Ca l'Isidre
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (i.e. allergy to eggs, fish, willingness to taste raw fish, pork, and/or alcohol) for you or anyone in your group
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Beautiful tour of a beautiful city. All the stops were well informed looks into a part of Barcelona id never seen. Our tour guide was friendly and fun, the tour wouldn’t have been half a star enjoyable without her
Date of experience: December 2019
What a great way to get to know the food culture in Barcelona. Loved the small group, mellow pace and insightful local history-- oh and the food!
Date of experience: November 2019
Thank you Aitor for sharing Catalonian cuisine with us. We were a group of six from USA, Luxembourg and Australia. Plus the most well behaved baby in the world. The tour was paced well giving everyone a chance to chat while enjoying the tastes of Barcelona. The variety of food…
Last september I travelled solo to Barcelona and had the most amazing experience tasting Authentic Barcelona!! The best treat you can give to your taste buds! Berta was our host to our small group of 8 and she was SO fun to be with , she was very knowledgeable about all…
We enjoyed all choices. Food and drink was tasty at all locations and the hosts treated us very well. Portions are generous so come hungry.
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Barcelona Eat Local
I don't think we're the most typical tourists - we come from a big city and travel a lot - so we weren't sure if th…
Loved our San Antoni market tour
My daughter and I ended up as the only attendees on the lunch time tour of the San Antoni market environs, and had …
This tour was everything we hoped it would be. Our tour guide Berta was fabulous and fun. The food and all the di…
This was a highlight of our trip to Barcelona. Berta was a very knowledgeable guide. We learned much about the food…
This tour was a memorable highlight of our 2 day trip to Barcelona. Aitor was an enthusiastic and informative guide…
We loved the food tour. Ended up just us so it was an intimate tour with a great local tour guide. Highly recommend…
Delicious, funny and very informative
Berta was a great guide! The restaurants/bars/... were very well selected. We enjoyed the tour very much!
Company booked a dinner event for us 1 month in advance prepaid,on a Saturday night, changed the meeting point last…
Not worth your time and money
Not worth it. It does give you some idea about 2-3 popular local bars and simple food places, which can be very cro…
fun and informative
Nice to get out in the country-side and visit wineries. Guide was very informative. Good, but perhaps not great, wi…
This was supposed to be 4 or 5 stops each serving a tapa and alcohol. The guide told us upon starting that it norm…
The best way to learn about a culture is through its food. This tour was a delicious walk through small eateries i…
Recommended for day one in Barcelona
I highly recommend taking this tour early on during your trip to Barcelona. The tour was perfect for our group as w…
Gothic Food Tour
We arrived in Barcelona and within 2 hours, we started our tour. It was a wonderful way to start our vacation and …
Aitor was a fantastic guide!
We had the tapas tour, but we got so much more! The tour took, lead by Aitor, took us through some great spots th…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
from SGD 288.21*
Popular: Booked by 1,524 travellers!
from SGD 45.01*
Popular: Booked by 6,572 travellers!