Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A half or full day bicycle ride is the ideal way to explore the main Amalfi Coast road from Amalfi to Positano and back. While basic cycling skills are required to handle possible traffic in some stretches, and a fair fitness level to face the numerous (but not steep or long) hills -unless you opt for the much easier e-bikes-, once you get going you easily realize how much better it is to be on a bike, rather than in a car or bus. You'll be able to fully enjoy the environment, stop at any corner at your will to enjoy the scenery and take pictures, and get some healthy exercise on top of all!
- You'll start atVia delle Cartiere, 8Via delle Cartiere, 8, 84011 Amalfi SA, ItalyFrom the bus/ferry stop in Amalfi center, walk the internal town street towards the Paper Museum. In 5 minutes walk there’s a sign for Villa Lara B&B on the left, our garage is there on the right. Only residents can drive here; if you're coming by car, park before entering Cathedral Square.See address & details
- 1Amalfi CoastStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Fiordo di FuroreStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byPraiano
- 3PositanoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atVia delle Cartiere, 8Via delle Cartiere, 8, 84011 Amalfi SA, ItalyFrom the bus/ferry stop in Amalfi center, walk the internal town street towards the Paper Museum. In 5 minutes walk there’s a sign for Villa Lara B&B on the left, our garage is there on the right. Only residents can drive here; if you're coming by car, park before entering Cathedral Square.See address & details
Via delle Cartiere, 8, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Helmet, pedals (different options available on road bikes), other bike gears on request.
- A bidon with spring water or sports drink is provided (on request).
- A brief coffee break or little snack at a selected bar or kiosk on the way is offered, unless timing doesn't allow it.
- Use of bicycle
- Cycling clothes/shoes (not required).
- Damage insurance (not offered).
- Extra snacks at the coffee break (if any).
- We can plan a lunch stop at a local restaurant on full day rides, cost is not included in the tour price.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NOTE: before confirming any booking requests, we need to know height and preferred bicycle category (road, trekking or e-bike) of each participant, so we can check for availability of suitable bikes for everyone!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I rented a bike for one day and have only great things to say about the experience. From initial enquiry to dropping the bike off after the cycle, Daniele was extremely professional, friendly and communicative. The bike was top of the line and in perfect condition, which makes a…
Date of experience: September 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cycling Amalfi Coast
Brilliant bikes and service
Amazing Bianchi bikes and Daniele was great - delivered and picked up the bikes exactly as planned, great communica…
Excellent bikes and service
I rented a road bike at the last minute from this company. They came right out to Positano to deliver the bike. It …
Excellent bike and service
Rented a trekking bike for a week. Excellent quality of bike, good shifting, good braking, good overall condition …
Outstanding service from Cycling Amalfi Coast
I spent a week cycling the Campania area, just south of Amalfi (a quieter area more suited to stress free cycling) …
Great bike hire service!
I hired a bike on my recent trip to the Amalfi coast. Service was fantastic with good email communication with Dani…
Daniele was amazing from start to finish. I sent an email after seeing his reviews on Tripadvisor which was respo…
Top of the top e-bikes & services
Service, quality of the product, price: everything perfect! Daniele's e-bikes are the one and only way to really ex…
What an incredible company! Our bikes were dropped off to us and were incredible. Very well kept and maintained a…
Daniele was an extraordinary guide and provided a perfect cycling experience! Traveling solo can be challenging, bu…
Amalfi Coast Riding and rental
Daniele , could not been accommodating. Delivered the bike to me on time and pick it up at another location. Was ex…
Daniele was great in communicating with me and delivering a wonderful Bianchi road bike in perfect condition. The r…
Danielle was great to work with ... Our plans changed slightly and he was more than welcome to accommodate. We ren…
Road bike rental
Nice bike (Bianchi Intrepida), complex advisement and very good communication with Daniele. All you need.
E-Biking in Amalfi
Awesome biking up the hills in Amalfi and the views as we climbed higher and higher ! E-Bikes are a Great way to ge…
Fantastic time in fantastic place. And this was low season? Wonderful tracks and good bikes. I felt like in heaven.
- Duration: 3–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
from SGD 123.08*
Popular: Booked by 7,052 travellers!
from SGD 173.69*
Popular: Booked by 1,236 travellers!
from SGD 165.34*
Popular: Booked by 224 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Amalfi Drive cycling tour
How much is Amalfi Drive cycling tour?
Amalfi Drive cycling tour price starts from S$137.75. Discover and book Amalfi Drive cycling tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Amalfi Drive cycling tour cancellation policy?
Amalfi Drive cycling tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Amalfi Drive cycling tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Amalfi Drive cycling tour?
Amalfi Drive cycling tour is hosted by Cycling Amalfi Coast. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cycling Amalfi Coast on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amalfi Drive cycling tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Amalfi Drive cycling tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Amalfi Drive cycling tour on Tripadvisor