Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D. Ash and other volcanic materials rained down for hours, burying the city under 20 feet of debris. The people who died at Pompeii aren't famous because they were so numerous or their deaths were particularly grisly (though they were). They're famous because we can still see their final moments. For thousands of years, the destroyed town has remained oddly intact. The Pompeii bodies disappeared over time, but gaps remained where the bodies used to be. When Pompeii was eventually rediscovered over a thousand years later after the eruption, excavators filled in the gaps with plaster. Today, the plastic bodies of people in their final moments are a popular, though creepy, tourist destination.
- You'll start atVia Villa dei Misteri, 1Via Villa dei Misteri, 1, 80045 Pompei NA, ItalyEnter in the office located in via villa dei misteri 1. Show your voucher to the staff you find at the desk and enjoy your tourSee address & details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedOnce a prosperous city, Pompeii, was buried under the debris of a dreadful volcanic eruption in 79 AD. Mount Vesuvius volcano erupted and in just 24 hours reduced the city to ashes. The port city of Pompeii had attracted rich and sophisticated Romans since the 8th century BC. Turns out, thousands of years later, this tradition remains intact. Just that now tourists get attracted to Pompeii for the well-preserved ruins.Read more
- You'll end atPompei80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalySee address & details
Via Villa dei Misteri, 1, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
- licensed guide speaking your language
- guided tour
- admission ticket to buy at the entrance
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
from SGD 245.00*
Popular: Booked by 6,298 travellers!
from SGD 158.92*
Popular: Booked by 20,332 travellers!
from SGD 210.70*
Popular: Booked by 36,992 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pompeii small group tour
Which attractions will I visit with Pompeii small group tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pompeii small group tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Pompeii small group tour?
Pompeii small group tour price starts from S$44.05. Discover and book Pompeii small group tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Pompeii small group tour cancellation policy?
Pompeii small group tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Pompeii small group tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Pompeii small group tour?
Pompeii small group tour is hosted by rome tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact rome tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pompeii small group tour on Tripadvisor