Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the Eternal City on this electric bike tour of Rome’s historic center. See top landmarks like Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain, and the Pantheon while cruising through the city with ease on two wheels. Covering more distance than a walking tour, this easy and fun e-bike tour is a great introduction to Rome.
- You'll start atEasy Bike Rent Rome - Electric Bicycle and Vespa Hire & ToursVia dei Cerchi, 59, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyOur partner in Rome "Easy Bike Rental" have the best location. Its directly infront of the Circus Maximus, an ancient roman arena. Walk to far end. Nearest metro station Circus Maximus. Approximately a 10 minute walk from the Colosseum.See address & details
- Pass byCircus MaximusAventine
- 1Parco SavelloStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Basilica di Santa SabinaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Colle CapitolinoStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byGhetto EbraicoTrevi FountainSpanish StepsPiazza del PopoloPantheonPiazza NavonaCampo de' FioriTrastevereIsola TiberinaFiume Tevere
- You'll end atEasy Bike Rent Rome - Electric Bicycle and Vespa Hire & ToursVia dei Cerchi, 59, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyOur partner in Rome "Easy Bike Rental" have the best location. Its directly infront of the Circus Maximus, an ancient roman arena. Walk to far end. Nearest metro station Circus Maximus. Approximately a 10 minute walk from the Colosseum.See address & details
- Fun and easy electric bike tour through Rome
- Includes top attractions like the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain
- See the striking architecture of Piazza Navona
- All necessary biking equipment is included
What to Expect
Meet your guide in central Rome and get fitted with your helmet and electric bike which allows you to navigate the city on two wheels with minimal effort. Stop at the Jewish ghetto for a glimpse of contemporary life in Rome. See other main landmarks like Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, Capitoline Hill, and make an ice cream or coffee stop near the Pantheon.
Easy Bike Rent Rome - Electric Bicycle and Vespa Hire & Tours, Via dei Cerchi, 59, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Infants go free.
- Baby trailer available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked a last min experience with Glenn on the Ebikes. Turned out it was only my boyfriend, Glenn and I on the tour. Glenn devised a brilliant route through Rome showing us all the highlights but most importantly all the little gems along the way. We had so much fun on the…
Date of experience: June 2019
Amazing amazing bike tour! Thank you Glenn for making this tour enjoyable for my wife and I. Highly recommend!
Date of experience: May 2019
We pre-booked before we left the UK. (We had done a cycle tour in central Paris and found it was a brilliant way seeing a city). We were lucky as apart from us 2 we had only one other lady with us. Claudio our guide had a smaller group to manage! Me and my wife chose to upgrade…
Glenn was an awesome tour guide, he knows the city really well making it possible to avoid as much of the crowds as possible. He was able to take us to some of the sites we would have otherwise not thought of to stop at take a look at, as well as knowing the history about them. …
We really enjoyed cycling around Rome with Glenn who guided us with confidence and good knowledge. It was really good to have the option of an e-bike and I certainly appreciated it on the hills! Lots of opportunities to stop and take in the sights. We would definitely do it…
Date of experience: March 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: The Red Bicycle
The Red Bicycle saved our vacation
We did not have the opportunity to use the Red Bicycle for one of their tours, however I want the world to know tha…
Great Way to Spend the Afternoon
This was a fantastic way to spend the afternoon. All three in our group enjoyed getting out of the city and pedalin…
Appian Way Tour
We did the Appian Way tour with Glenn and it was absolutely the highlight of our trip to Rome. The E-bikes were gr…
Highlight of rome
Glen was very accommodating with an extended private tour for me and my husband. Leonardo was sick and he still ca…
Great Tour, great guides, great bikes
Gary is the man! Started the company from scratch, is passionate, knowledgeable, cares for his staff. Information a…
Rome on a bike in 4 hours
Enjoyed this bike excursion through the back streets and not populated areas. Caught many highlights of Rome but wa…
awesome and fun!!
we went as a family of four on a tour of the roman road, ruins, local wine/water shop which was super interesting a…
Great real feel for Rome.
After you have seen all the sites and heard all the tour talk, head out on a pedal assist bike to see behind the cu…
Nice tour-via Appia
We had a lovely Bike ride today exploring Rome’s countryside. The perfect blend of culture and beautiful nature. It…
Unprofessional; we paid but didn’t go
Our family does bike tours in nearly every city we visit, and have not had a bad experience until this one. We book…
A Night to Remember
The weather was wonderful for this trip. Our guide was very knowledgeable and took us to places we had not yet see…
GREAT Ride and Guide
My son booked this for the 6 of us when we went to Rome. What a joy. The ride was good. Some places on the Apian Wa…
Appia Antica Park - Roman Aqueducts & Natural Spring
Our family of 4 (sons aged 12 & 15) booked this trip online, as we were after something different during a 3 night …
Our highlight of Rome
Such a great way to see Rome. Our guide Conrad (just a humble bookshop owner) was a wealth of knowledge and very ac…
Highlight of the Trip
We did the Rome to Ostia on high-bred bikes, not electric. My wife and I are in our early 60's and ride for exerci…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 88.96*
Popular: Booked by 40,658 travellers!
from SGD 196.04*
Popular: Booked by 12,080 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike
What time does Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike start?
Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike will start at 4:00 PM. Discover and book Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike?
How much is Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike?
Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike price starts from S$93.84. Discover and book Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike on Tripadvisor
What is the Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike cancellation policy?
Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Roman Monuments & Views by Ebike on Tripadvisor