View all photos (389)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visits to Italy usually involve eating lots of pasta, but this small-group class gives you an in-depth Italian cuisine experience by teaching how to make it yourself from scratch. With a chef as your guide, hone your skills while sipping prosecco and snacking on local appetizers. Sit down to sample the fruits of your labor during an intimate meal on a rooftop terrace with views of Rome.
- Gain intimate knowledge of Italian cuisine with this pasta-cooking class
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch from an Italian chef
- Small group of fellow food lovers makes for an intimate experience
- Dig into the meal you have made on a private terrace, accompanied by wine
- More intimate, authentic food experience than you’d get a restaurant
What to Expect
Meet your chef guide and small group at a private loft apartment in central Rome, where you will be greeted with a glass of prosecco and traditional Italian appetizers. After a brief introduction to pasta’s role in Italian cuisine, tie on your apron and get started. Learn how to make pasta from scratch, an important skill for any chef. You'll go in depth with the different types of pasta and which sauces complement them best. You’ll acquire way more knowledge than you would ever get from simply eating in a restaurant. Once your meal is finished, sit down on a private outdoor terrace to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Sip wine and take the opportunity to ask your guide all about Italian food and other attractions in Rome.
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- All ingredients and a delicious meal, which you prepare and eat
- Prosecco, wine, and a seasonal selection of appetizers
- The expertise of an Italian chef
- Hands-on pasta making
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Hotel Pickup/drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise at time of booking for any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements
- In the case of bad weather, the appetizers and meal will be prepared and served inside
- Near public transportation
- Please note that the itinerary of our lunch time class is slightly different. Meet one of our chefs at the meeting point and visit a traditional local market for a tour and shopping of the ingredients. On the way to the Pasta Making Class apartment we’ll stop at a local bakery for some delicious tastings. During your lunch time class, learn how make one pasta dish and a tiramisu from scratch. Appetizers, prosecco, wine and digestif is included as well of course!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Walks of Italy
Birmingham, United Kingdom611
Incredible tour with a fantastic guide!
We absolutely loved this tour, we would do it all over again tomorrow! Our guide was fantastic, he kept us engaged…
Unexpected hi light and quite moving!
I am so glad I booked this tour. It’s lesser known but really adds depth to your understanding of the city and the…
Pristine Sistine: No Regrets!!!
Burcu, or just Boo was our tour guide. Well worth setting the alarm clock early to have such a well organized and…
Outstanding tourguide and tour
Felix, our tour guide, was exceptional. Very intelligent and passionate about making his information easy to…
Ana was a wonderful & articulate guide. Very informative & comprehensive tour—she provided us with a great tour…
Jefferson, New Jersey70
Loved this trip!
Popmpeii was very cool to see we even got to go inside a never before seen home, opened it up just for our group…
Money well spent
I looked at quite a few tours for the Colosseum before deciding to book this one and I have to say it was money…
Absolutely amazing experience
My boyfriend and I booked this tour and enjoyed every minute of it. Michaela was very knowledgeable and funny. She…
Morden, United Kingdom40
The tour guide was exceptionally knowledgeable, making the experience feel real. Tour is worth the walk and aching…
We did the VIP Colosseum Underground Tour with Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, which I didn't see as an option.…
- Campo de' Fiori, Piazza di Pasquino, and 2 more
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071