Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 10)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
An attractive option for short-time visitors! Especially if you are visiting Rome for the first time. You will be introduced to Eternal City developed through almost 3 millennia. What is the most ancient part of Rome? Who and why were you wearing stolas? You will be surprised how many euros are collected from the bottom of the Trevi Fountain every night? Your local professional guide will take you to the must-see places. Drive through the ages via Circus Maximus, the most famous baroque sites and jump on the west bank of the Tiber to St. Peter’s Square. This open-air tour is the perfect option even for the late evening. (Private car and driver or taxi recommended).
- You'll start atPiazza della Trinità dei MontiPiazza della Trinità dei Monti, 00187 Roma RM, ItalyNear the obelisk.See address & details
- 1ColosseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedAn oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of RomeRead more
- You'll end atRomeRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalySee address & details
Piazza della Trinità dei Monti, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Lithuania
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
from SGD 211.70*
Popular: Booked by 36,992 travellers!
from SGD 74.83* SGD 90.26
Popular: Booked by 76,409 travellers!
from SGD 129.65*
Popular: Booked by 33,978 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome Highlights Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Rome Highlights Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rome Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Rome Highlights Tour?
Rome Highlights Tour price starts from S$543.06. Discover and book Rome Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Rome Highlights Tour cancellation policy?
Rome Highlights Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Rome Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Rome Highlights Tour?
Rome Highlights Tour is hosted by Fun Top Fun Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rome Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor