Reserve Now & Pay Later
From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Langhe landscapes UNESCOStop: 8 minutes - Admission includedLanghe is a hilly region located around the Piedmont town in the north east of Italy easily reachable from Turin. Langhe region is also very famous for its unique viticulture and some of the best wines in Italy. Full-day tour with a private car and driver from your Hotel in Turin. Your Professional Guide and driver will escort you to the most famous towns of the Monferrato and Langhe area. Start with the visit of Alba, famous for its White Truffle and delicatessen. Enjoy the city center and then continue to Neive called one of the most beautiful Hamlets in the world. After this walk continue to Barolo Region. Barolo: It is considered to be one among the rarest and finest red wines in Langhe Piedmont area and is made up of Nebbiolo grape. This wine is a must have for all the wine lovers as it is one of the wines that was designated with DOCG status. The soil of the area is clayey in nature and the hills have perfect slope considered to be excellent for the production of outstanding wines. Barolo has the fragrance of rose and after aging it adopts a deep red tinge. Barolo is considered best when taken with preparation of beef stews, truffle dishes, roasted pheasant etc. enjoy the wine tasting and after that the light lunch in a typical Trattoria with a full view on a breathtaking landscape. After lunch enjoy other interesting point of view with your Guide and Driver before returning to Turin.Read more
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Langhe landscapes UNESCO
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Langhe hills are more beautiful than Tuscany,local food is top, all sorts of wines-red &white.If you stay in Turin it is only a short drive.We also recommend a day tour to Susa vally including Sacra st. michele.We have had excellent guide & driver by Beatrice Bellini-get your…
Date of experience: September 2019
Responded 21 Sep 2019
Thank you very much for your recent visit and kind review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the tour with us. thank you for choosing us and you are right Langhe are beautiful as much as Susa Valley and Sacra St Michele and all the Piedmont Region. I will be so happy to organize your next trip through different places in our Bel Paese! thank you and happy travels! Best Regards & Happy Travels!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Your Travel Diary
Must do when in Milan
Very informative guide, gave you details about the last supper painting and building. Book in advance.
I was so impressed with this trip. Don’t be alarmed if you can’t find your guide. She will just be stood in the squ…
Wonderful tour of an artistic milestone
Excellent tour: our guide explained the historical context in which The Last Supper was painted and why it was a gr…
Lake Como - Renzo excellent tour guide
100% Recommendation!! 5 Star all the way!! RENZO was absolutely phenomenal. His background as a lawyer (as am I) re…
We liked this tour very much. We always wanted to visit the Sforza castle and The Last Supper and our guide was ver…
Beautiful and amazing that this painting was and is preserved. Truly a miracle that it survived the world war. It i…
In spite of the rainy weather, our guide, Pietro, was able to give us a great tour of Como. He was really knowledge…
Walking tour of Milan and The Last Supper
I can sum it up in one word,spectacular. From the very beginning our guide Katrina goes into unbelievable depth of …
Small group of 10. Very well organised. Our tour guide, Vera, was both knowledgable and informative. She gave us so…
Lake Como full day tour with cruise, amazing.
My wife and I did the “Lake Como full day tour with cruise” (booked through my credit card rewards) and it was the …
Leonardo di Vinci painted this fresco almost 600 years ago...because of the speculative nature of the painting proc…
Great tour of lake Como, good guide, great attention to the details provided and at the participants. Kudos to the …
Stead of angels singing..
I dreamed on the day that I was going back to Milan and finally see the Last Supper. My idea was to seat and conte…
I highly recommend
If you are visiting Milan, I highly recommend this tour!!! Our tour guide was wonderful, very friendly and knowledg…
Good for any level of experience or knowledge
We went to this wine tasting as a way to learn more about wine, as neither of us knew much of anything about it, an…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors
What time does From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors start?
From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors on Tripadvisor
How much is From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors?
From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors price starts from US$611.36. Discover and book From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors on Tripadvisor
What is the From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors cancellation policy?
From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors on Tripadvisor
Which company provides From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors?
From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors is hosted by Your Travel Diary. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Your Travel Diary on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors on Tripadvisor