Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Pan di Zucchero ferrata is a spectacular opportunity to climb the highest rock in the Mediterranean. It is an exciting activity accessible to all, without having any experience of via ferrata or climbing. It allows you to spend half a day in a unique way, immersed in a wild and incomparable landscape with the support of a mountain guide in total safety.
B&B Pedra Rubia, Via Santa Margherita, 09016 Nebida SU, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Via ferrata kit, helmets
- inflatable cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Big Alpine Guide
Fantastic experience, amazing teacher
My girlfriend and I learned to climb with Marco this week. He is an amazing teacher, a great guy, and taught us eve…
Great Mountain Guide in Sardinia!
Marco, Big Alpine Guide, is a great mountain guide, professional and at the same time, a great human being, sharing…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide
How much is Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide?
Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide price starts from S$225.02. Discover and book Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide cancellation policy?
Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide?
Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide is hosted by Big Alpine Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Big Alpine Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Ferrata Pan di Zucchero with Guide on Tripadvisor