Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Barocco transfer includes: Departure at 8.30 am, arrival in Ragusa Ibla 10.00 am (stop of about 2 hours). Departure for Modica - during the journey we will make a small stop of about 40 min. for a tasting of the famous Modica Chocolate. Departure for Noto (stop of about 2 hours + lunch break). Return to Syracuse. Our cars are registered for public use, equipped with the required municipal permits and have free access to limited traffic areas and to preferential lanes in all cities. Free bottled water wi fi. Our drivers are provided with the authorizations required for the operation of vehicles in public service. Upon request we offer guided tour services. NB. LISTED EXCURSIONS ONLY INCLUDE TRANSFER A / R.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ragusa IblaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2ModicaStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3NotoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- Private transportation
- Tasting of Modica chocolate
- Bottled water
- Tourist Guide: available on request and to be paid extra on site
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Giovanni collected us from our hotel and delivered us first to Ragusa Ibla, where we enjoyed the churches, Cathedral, our first granita and the city park. Next came Modica, with an even more elaborate Cathedral, and a nice lunch at back street trattoria Giovanni knew. (We were…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Response from Giovy2812, Direttore at Baroque tour: Ragusa, Modica and Noto
Responded 4 Mar 2020
thank you very much and see you soon!!!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Giovanni Maltese
Very nice person and friend!
Giovanni is a very nice persone. He is always available to provide really NOHEST and GOOD advice for your stay at S…
Great tour of ancient towns with Giovanni
What can I say - Giovanni's tour was great. He followed all COVID safety regulations and the driving was excellent.…
Great professional service
Used Mr. Giovanni's service for a transfer, he arrived 15 minutes before the agreed time, very well presentable and…
Highly recommended for transfers and tours!!
During our vacation in Siracusa, Giovanni took care of the transfer to and from the airport. We also made a tour to…
Great wine tour and excursion to Noto
Giovanni picked us up at Catania airport, brought us back and arranged a fantastic wine tour combined with a visit …
Reliable & great communication, private transfer
I had Giovanni take me from Siracusa to Catania airport. He is a great guy, very reliable, he communicates well an…
Fantastic friendly and reliable service!
Giovanni is a great guide. Me and my family of 4 had a lovely day out at Mount Etna. Giovanni accommodated our requ…
A wonderful experience
With Giovanni we made a tour to Eremo San Corrado fuori Le Mura, winery Planeta Buonivini, Marzamemi and Vendicari.…
Great private transfer in Sicily
We booked Giovanni for a private transfer from Siracusa to Agrigento a couple of months before arriving. He has alw…
Very good driver
Giovanni is reliable and reasonable. Apart from a delay in getting to the airport in time to collect us he was alw…
Giovanni is a perfect service provider for taxi services. He is punctual, friendly and drives save. We would recomm…
Best transfer from airport!
I ordered a transfer from Catania Airport to the hotel near Siracusa with Giovanni. It was a pleasant trip. Giovan…
Giovanni was a wonderful, professional driver and tour guide. We hired Giovanni to driver our family of 4 to the ai…
Day tour of Taormina and The Godfather experience
We booked Giovanni for a tour on our last day in Sicily. He collected us in the morning from Ortigia and right from…
Een práchtige dag!!
I booked the tour Mosaico-2 with two friends. We were picked up at the agreed time by Giovanni and driver Paolo. We…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about Baroque tour: Ragusa, Modica and Noto
- Baroque tour: Ragusa, Modica and Noto will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Baroque tour: Ragusa, Modica and Noto on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Baroque tour: Ragusa, Modica and Noto on Tripadvisor
- Baroque tour: Ragusa, Modica and Noto price starts from S$195.38. Discover and book Baroque tour: Ragusa, Modica and Noto on Tripadvisor
- Baroque tour: Ragusa, Modica and Noto cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Baroque tour: Ragusa, Modica and Noto on Tripadvisor