Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 5)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Mount EtnaPass by Taormina
- Round trip transfer service from Hotels in Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos to the helipad
- 35 min. helicopter tour over the Etna & Taormina
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Given the brevity of the service, the fast changing climatic conditions above the main crater, it is not possible to guarantee the tour with more than 2 days in advance from the actual date of execution. If reservations are made a 48 hours or more in advance, it will be taken record of your reservation and contact you 48 hours before the service execution date for the final tour's confirmation.
- Service execution (Except bad weather conditions). In the case of landscape and/or nature elements, the tour will be carried according to any restrictions laid down on that particular area to fly over, as in the case of natural parks, areas demarcated forbidden to fly over, for any nature or reason. The pilot in command will recommend the times and period for the optimal tour in view of the various climatic factors, volcanic and/or closure of airspace. If the customer chooses to fly anyway, in mode, timing and schedules different from those recommended, it is not guarantee that the landscape and / or nature elements can be observed and/or photographed clearly and at appropriate distances. In this case it will not be possible to require the refund as the service will be considered executed.
- Early morning flights are recommended for enjoying a better visibility of the volcano
- All passengers including children must have ID/passport or you may be denied your flight.
- Maximum of 5 passengers per helicopter
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 136 kg are not permitted to fly
- All passengers must be big enough to occupy a seat (typically age 5)
- Not appropriate for infants and no lap-held children are allowed
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Experience Taormina
super good tour
excellent driver, nice staff, great food and service. Wine was very good as well. Highly recommend and will be ba…
Blue Grotto Extravaganza
A fabulous day on a small boat ( 10 of us) exploring around the coast and rock formations at Isola Bella. Went into…
A wonderful way to experience Taormina
The boat ride was excellent viewing along the coast and into Grottos. The tour went out at 9.30am as planned even t…
Boat trip and lunch
Took a while to find boat and Simone due to being told two locations to meet.Trip itself very good and we were well…
Relaxing trip, great food
The boat was as expected small, intimate and relaxing. Lovely to have a small group on a boat trip which made it sp…
Fantastic walking tour
We had a great time so much information and the guides were amazing Great way to see Taormina and greek theatre …
Fantastic half day trip in a vintage Cinquecento. Followed the instructions and we were off. Easy to follow the lea…
What a great time!!! I Think about this excursion every day. The staff was great, Vittore and crew where very perso…
Nice break from on Land
A great way to spend the day seeing the area from a different perspective. Personal stories, water lovely
Our guide spoke some English but did not seem to comprehend it when spoken to,
Our boat was full when we arrived because one of our group was late. Maybe because she said some back at one and h…
They don't honor reservations
Don't use this group. I booked this tour weeks in advance and they cancelled less than 24 hours before with no expl…
Clearest sea water i have ever seen
We were a group of 10, on a great boat trip. We explored the beautiful coastline, entered into some caves, where th…
The only way to see Mt Etna, so much fun and a great crew. We were imprressed with the professionalism and safety
This tour was a different experience than just walking out on your own. We met outside a small office, and was acco…
My friends and I had booked through airtours (swedish). The guide was Johana. This excursion was on her list. It is…
- Duration: 2h 35m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Popular: Booked by 322 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 305 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour
How much is Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour?
Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour price starts from US$2,195.86. Discover and book Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour cancellation policy?
Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour?
Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour is hosted by Experience Taormina. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Experience Taormina on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 35m. Discover and book Etna and Taormina Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor