Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atBianco e Nero di Sonia StaccioliVia Fusari, 21, 53100 Siena SI, ItalySee address & details
- 1Ceramiche Bianco e Nero di StaccioliStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ceramic Experience SienaStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ceramiche Bianco e Nero di StaccioliStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atBianco e Nero di Sonia StaccioliVia Fusari, 21, 53100 Siena SI, ItalySee address & details
Bianco e Nero di Sonia Staccioli, Via Fusari, 21, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Discount 3 Euro in the Shop
- Entry/Admission - Ceramiche Bianco e Nero di Staccioli
- Entry/Admission - Ceramic Experience Siena
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ceramiche Bianco e Nero di Staccioli
I'm completely baffled by the good reviews.
I was visiting Siena with 5 adult family members this month and stopped in this shop to buy local. I typically make…
Bought an Oil Bottle
Not the cheapest ceramic place however it has the best quality for money. Last year we bought an oil bottle and de…
Painting were beautiful but service was sub par
Walking into the shop was wonderful to see a woman painting on rocks. She was nice but did not speak English...not…
M Richard M00
Wonderful Hand Painted ceramics
Be it a Christmas Tree ornament of complete serving set, you will be amazed at the craftmanship. The artist is the…
Love my purchase
I love ceramics and always buy them as gifts or for myself when traveling. I visited this shop in October during my…
If you love ceramics, make this a priority when you visit Siena
While day tripping in Siena, we visited the beautiful Duomo. As we exited my daughter recognized the street I had …
Authentic Tuscan Pottery
I stumbled into this shop which is near the duomo. The hand painted pottery is unique and very lovely. I bought two…
You won't be disappointed
We were looking for a piece of pottery and found this wonderful shop. Sonia was most helpful and accomodating. He…
Stop in, it's worth it
We stopped in to admire the colorful plates, bowls, pitchers and tiles that adorn the walls of Bianco e Nero and ha…
Great pottery - best in sienna
The owner of the shop made me custom dishes. They came out beautiful. They ship all over the world. I looked eve…
Love this father & daughter
I first found Sonia and her father in 2000 on one of my first trips to Siena. I LOVED the Palio plates they create…
A True Siena Institution!!!
Bianco e Nero is one of those shops that instantly makes you feel good. The tiny ceramic shop around the corner f…
Beautiful handcrafts made by wonderful people
My wife and I stumbled into Sonia's shop while her father was putting the finishing touches on a hand painted platt…
Happy with my purchases
I was so pleased with the plate I purchased here, I returned to buy Christmas presents for my family. Bianco e Ner…
I purchased a lovely plate in September 2012. Sonia was very friendly and helpful. They have a wonderful variety …
- Duration: 20m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 228.93*
Popular: Booked by 512 travellers!
from SGD 106.29*
Popular: Booked by 4,127 travellers!
from SGD 98.11*
Popular: Booked by 5,407 travellers!
from SGD 111.20*
Popular: Booked by 13,928 travellers!
from SGD 325.41*
Popular: Booked by 716 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ceramic Experience Visit
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ceramic Experience Visit on Tripadvisor
- Ceramic Experience Visit price starts from S$8.38. Discover and book Ceramic Experience Visit on Tripadvisor
- Ceramic Experience Visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ceramic Experience Visit on Tripadvisor
- Ceramic Experience Visit is hosted by Ceramiche Bianco e Nero di Staccioli. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ceramiche Bianco e Nero di Staccioli on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ceramic Experience Visit on Tripadvisor