By Rock That Boat
You wish to propose your half in marriage in an exceptional and original setting? Make it an unforgettable moment. In such a magical setting like the canals of Amsterdam, the answer can only be YES. We will offer you a tailor-made wedding proposal, prepared with you and for you. We offer you a custom decorated boat, flowers, a bottle of champagne, music chosen with you as well as traditional snacks. If you want to, we can we can even accommodate two musicians to make your proposal even more special. We can also organize a meal prepared by our partner restaurants to enjoy your trip while tasting fine food. So, don't hesitate any longer and contact us. We will organize with you and for you the perfect wedding proposal.
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Rijksmuseum Amsterdam - Passage, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands The Rijksmuseum in your back, you have in front of you a bridge. On the left, you can descend on the small wooden pontoon
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 48062P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Wedding proposal?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Wedding proposal on Tripadvisor
- How much is Wedding proposal?
- Wedding proposal price starts from S$589.69. Discover and book Wedding proposal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wedding proposal cancellation policy?
- Wedding proposal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wedding proposal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wedding proposal?
- Wedding proposal is hosted by Rock That Boat. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rock That Boat on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wedding proposal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 48062P12
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
- You'll start atRijksmuseum Amsterdam - PassageRijksmuseum Amsterdam - Passage, 1071 XX Amsterdam, NetherlandsThe Rijksmuseum in your back, you have in front of you a bridge. On the left, you can descend on the small wooden pontoonSee address & details
- Pass byAmstelveldMagere BrugGroenburgwalThe JordaanSpiegelgrachtBloemgracht
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Rock the boat
Excellent dinner on the boat. Great skipper. Very tasty meals and drinks.. Good way to know Amsterdam. Easy contact…
Beautiful boat, great skipper & guide, nice drinks & bites! It was a lovely tour of the lightfestival in Amsterdam.
Unique and awesome
Very awesome moment with Vanessa and her boat "Delphine". Private dinner on the boat, very good foot and wine, a sp…
Incredible Experience, Highly recommended
Excellent 2 hour boat tour. Great opportunity to see Amsterdam from the water. Skipper was very engaging and knowle…
Romantic canal cruise
We had a fantastic 2 hour experience exploring the center of Amsterdam from the water. The boat Delphine is very ch…
Amsterdam from another amazing perspective
Friendly host /captain who gave me and my wife an unforgettable memory of Amsterdam with a her bouquet boat.
Superb Boat Tour
A beautiful boat, great narration and slipped through lots of small canals bigger boats can’t fit into. A very enjo…
Amsterdam Light Tour
Absolutely brilliant! Such a nice knowledgeable host on our boat! - boat decked out with lights, nibbles, plenty o…
We booked an hour ahead day and had a wonderful tour on a heated classic boat with gluhwein en several other drink…
Went on the Light Festival tour...bit disappointed that the boat type wasn’t the original salon type advertised...a…
This organisation is fantastic, the ladies organizing it are excellent and very very friendly and very well organis…
Small boat meant we could go down canals the larger boat trips can't, and fewer passengers made it more personal, p…
Really, Really nice!
Well maintained all wood 103 year old boat. Lots of character. Refurbished to electric motor. Hans was a truly ente…
Lovely boat tour
Our guide was friendly and enthusiastic. We greatly enjoyed his commentary on the history of the canals and the dev…
My friends came to visit me (I’m a local) and we did this boat tour and we’re all happy with the choice! Very kind …