View all photos (290)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Skip the hassle of hiring a car during a stress-free day trip to Sintra, Cascais, and Cabo da Roca—the westernmost point in mainland Europe—from Lisbon. Designed with time-pressed travelers in mind, this small-group tour ensures you receive personalized attention from your guide while transporting you between dispersed attractions in climate-controlled comfort.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SintraStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Quinta da RegaleiraStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Park and National Palace of PenaStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Cabo da RocaStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5CascaisStop: 30 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- See the top attractions outside Lisbon is just one day
- An obvious choice for first-time visitors with limited time
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Letting someone else drive gives you more time to enjoy the scenery
Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pickup point (i.e Cais do Sodré train station or Saldanha metro station)
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores square / Marquês de Pombal
- Small-group tour (8 people max.)
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- WiFi available in the minivan
- Entrance + guided visit inside Quinta da Regaleira
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- Entrance fee at Pena Palace
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Drop off (done in only two locations: Restauradores square or Marquês de Pombal).
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Cooltour Lisbon
Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
The tour was just what we wanted. The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history and the sites we went to…
Good tour but no so effective tour guide
Ricky was OK. He was informative while he was driving but did not really help us during our visits at the sites…
Highly recommended tour from Lisbon to Sintra
Entertaining, informative and enjoyable tour with Fabio. The palace at Sintra was the highlight. The view from…
Great visit to Fatima
Our pick up and drop off were very convenient to our accomodation. Michaela (sp?) was very informative, took us to…
Greater London, United Kingdom10
A busy, but fun day!
Our family of 5 (kids are 9, 9, and 11) really enjoyed this tour. We were picked up near our apartment rental…
Take the tour not your car
Had such an amazing time time on this small group tour. No hassle with Lisbon traffic, no dealing with winding…
Don’t want to miss this trip!
Great day spent with our lovely guide Carlos. Enjoyed the background he gave us and the tips. Enjoyed the pace of…
Good idea, poor execution
Places visited were beautiful despite foggy weather. Wish we had more time in Pena palace and Sintra to look…
Medicine Hat, Canada10
A memorable experience
Very enjoyable and informative tour. Our tour guide Joanna was great. Very fun to be with and very…
Very nice tour. Joanna was very knowledgeable about the history and area. The sites visited were interesting.…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207