Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (15)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by 25 de Abril BridgePass by Almada
- 1Santuario Nacional de Cristo ReiStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Pontal de CacilhasStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Fragata D. Fernando II e GloriaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Costa de CaparicaStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 5Convento dos CapuchosStop: 30 minutes -See details
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei
- Entry/Admission - Pontal de Cacilhas
- Entry/Admission - Fragata D. Fernando II e Gloria
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This 1/2 day tour to Almada with Watermelon Experiences was simply superb. Courteous, punctual, and ohh so knowledgeable, our personal guide Carlos, provided a guided tour of his "hometown", Almada. We saw the Christ monument, Capuchin Convent, and strolled along the beaches…
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Watermelon Experiences
Amazing horseback riding experience on the beach
This was one of our highlights from our Lisbon trip back in September. The horse riding beach is something I still …
Horseback riding through Natural Preserve Almada, Portugal
Watermelon Experiences provided an amazingly wonderful day and experience for us. This ride through the Natural Pre…
Really nice trip!
The trip was great! Carlos picked us up at the hotel and drove us to the farm. On the way there he was showing us s…
Incredible Beach Riding Experience
The beach riding experience was the highlight of our vacation in Portugal. The direct pick up and drop off at our h…
It´s been a wonderful experience to ride a horse above the hills, through vine yards and olive trees - in good comp…
Super friendly people and we'll treated horses
We got to have an amazing experience on horseback. The horses were well trained and looked after. The people made u…
5 star horse riding experience in mountains!
My boyfriend and l spent amazing time with Carlos and his team. Carlos took us from the hotel right to the place an…
Lovely Day in Lisbon with Filipe....
This was a nice relaxing tour with all the right stops. Felipe (our guide) was warm, welcoming and knowledgeable. W…
Fantastic experience. Very well organised upon request for tailor-made private beach horse riding ..
We had a great time. The beaches were spectacular. Carlos was fantastic taking time out of his busy schedule to sho…
A fantastic full day riding in the Arrabida National Park
Booked this tour through Viator.com (a Tripadvisor site) After booking our contact reached out to us to clarify pi…
Fabulous horseback riding experience!
My husband and I booked the Horseback Riding in Arrabida Louro Mountain Trail via Viator. The process was very eas…
As professional, I must say that it is not easy to find partner as Watermelon, their know how and expertise are dif…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,187 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon
What time does Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon start?
Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon?
How much is Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon?
Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon price starts from US$170.02. Discover and book Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
What is the Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon cancellation policy?
Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cacilhas - Almada - Costa da Caparica - Half Day Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor