Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SantanaStop: 7 hoursMonte, Camacha, Poiso, Pico do Arieiro, Ribeiro Frio, Santana, Faial, Porto da Cruz, Portela and Machico MADEIRA SEEKERS - DAY TOURSRead more
- Lunch with a three-course choice menu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected areas only)
- A short optional walk along the famous levadas
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from certain areas)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. We need to know the age of the child so that we can supply the correct chair. Strict laws do not allow children to travel on parents lap
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide. If there is 5 or less people that speak the same language they may be mixed with a bus that speaks another language. The guide will however be speaking in all the languages required.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The tour route can be changed due to unforeseen circumstances, such as traffic restrictions and weather.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
helendaz33 wrote a review Dec 2020Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom46 contributions15 helpful votes
We are so glad that we chose this company to show us the highlights of Madeira. We didn't choose Madeira as our original holiday destination so we didn't know what to expect. Due to Covid and cancelled holidays we came for a week to get away from the UK and wanted to fill our…
Date of experience: December 2020
I did both tours offered by Madeira Seekers and they have been the best day-tours ever! Perfect organisation and lovely tour guides! Toni and his wife Lucy are amazing! They shared so much knowledge with us and showed us all highlights!
Date of experience: August 2020
Very nice walk and experience Luci is a tremendous guide. She knows everything and is a very happy and friendly person
Date of experience: July 2020
It's an excellent experience to explore the East Island and meeting different people from different countries. The lunch is fantastic. It is really worth to do it.
Date of experience: December 2019
We saw a lot of different places this day. But we didn't have a lot of time at the different stops which was a pity. We felt a bit stressed and we wished it would have been better organized. The guide was very nice and tried to explain everything we saw. The small bus was full…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Madeira Seekers - Day Tours
Tony - Only the 2nd Best Driver on the Island
We are so glad that we chose this company to show us the highlights of Madeira. We didn't choose Madeira as our ori…
Madeira South West Tour
We were due to do the tour on a Sunday but it was rescheduled for the next day which was no problems for us as we h…
Transfers not delivered
On recommendation in TA forum booked their airport-Funchal cab (23 euro), as on our arrival time the Aerobus did no…
Great way to see Madeira
We booked an East End tour w a side trip to Nun's Valley overlook for our family of 6. We requested something a bi…
We booked a private Pico do Ariero Lavada walk for two with Madeira Seekers. Our guide Jess, and our driver John we…
Organised in advance via email; very helpful
I booked three levadas walks (Marocos, Referta and Ponta do Pargo) with Madeira Seekers before I travelled and got …
West Tour disappointment
We have done this tour before with Happy Tours and we had a really good day. Unfortunately I cannot say the same fo…
we went dolphin watching with this company good time have as we saw pod of 30 to 40 Atlantic spotted dolphin.
Half day Private Minibus Tour
Seven of us related all to my mother (92) hired a half day tour with Madeira Seekers ending up with Luci as our dri…
An excellent bespoke day with Tony
When booking this full day tour, we made sure that the limitations of my wife being in a wheelchair were made clear…
Memorable Tours/Hikes & Flexible Guides
This group organizes fabulous excursions and hikes. My planned hike at the Pico de Arieiro did not take place becau…
We went on the above tour on 22/06, the driver collected us from out hotel and off we went. We had a fabulous 8 sea…
"A great day out,"
We booked this tour in the local information kiosk making it a lot cheaper than Thompson would have charged.Pick up…
We hired a car through Madeira Seekers and also did a levada walk, the guide 'Elvis' was very informative and funny…
Great Taxi Service
Madeira Seekers organised a taxi ride to the airport for us. The taxi arrived well on time and the driver was frien…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 60.76*
Popular: Booked by 478 travellers!
from SGD 60.89*
Popular: Booked by 526 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch
What time does Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch start?
Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch?
Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch price starts from S$76.05. Discover and book Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch cancellation policy?
Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Madeira East Island Tour with Levada Walk and Lunch on Tripadvisor