View all photos (182)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Let the boat crew take care of the work while you relax in the warm breeze on a luxurious catamaran cruise along the Athens Riviera. Sail the scenic coastline, lounge in the Greek sun, enjoy unlimited drinks, and eat a delicious barbecue meal, all in one leisurely half-day trip. Choose between a morning or sunset tour, depending on when you want to swim, snorkel, and soak up the picturesque Saronic Gulf.
- Cruise along the Athens Riviera aboard a luxury catamaran with a group no more than 10
- Take a break from city sightseeing with a relaxing day of sun and sea
- Eat a traditional Greek barbecue feast with unlimited wine, beer, and soda
- Save time and trouble with a chauffeured hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
A chauffeur retrieves you from your Athens hotel, sparing the hassle of finding your way to the Agios Kosmas Olympic Sailing Marina. From there, board a luxury catamaran and be greeted with a welcome drink. Relax in the bright sun and cooling Mediterranean breeze while the yacht sets sail. Watch the passing coastline of the Athens Riviera while relaxing with a non-alcoholic refreshment, cold beer, or glass of Greek wine. At the first stop, fresh towels are offered for those tempted by the blue water. At the next, snorkel gear is available. Before returning to port, enjoy a Greek-style barbecue meal with an array of appetizers and sides, shrimps saganaki, Greek salad, roasted vegetables, and more. Back on shore, head back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and return from any place in Athens
- Professional crew
- 2 Swimming stops
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Use of snorkeling gear
- Fresh towels
- Barbeque lunch or dinner
- Trip Duration – Distance: approximately 5 hours – 25 NM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring your bathing suit and sun screen
- Please advise for any food allergies or dietary restriction
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience is subject to weather conditions. If it is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date/time or a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Sailing Athens
Falkirk, United Kingdom3721
What an amazing sunset cruise !
We were given this semi- private cruise as a gift . And we had an amazing time . Started about 2.30 pm and went…
Memorable Day out Athens on the Catamaran with Mike and Aris
On our way to Athens we decided to look into some activities. The idea of a day cruise was something that…
Athens Riviera Semi-Private Catamaran Cruise
Mike and Aris truly made my dream vacation complete. They were organized, respectful, attentive, knowledgeable,…
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg116
Highlight of our trip
We are so lucky that we booked this trip in the last minute. First we wanted to do a full day trip with another…
Me and my partner booked this while in Athens for one week and this was our favourite day our of all the 7.…
Best highlight of our visit to Greece !
5 hours went too fast... professional staff that will go out their way to help. My partner left her sunglasses and…
Best Day Ever AGAIN!
Every day on the sea with Captain Mike is the best day ever! Whether you are with a group of friends or family or…
Superb day on the sea
We decided last minute to go for a day on the sea while in Athens We booked via Tripadvisor what became the…
Great day on the water.
Loved everything about this excursion. Especially the food! Gorgeous, we’ll appointed and impeccably clean boat.…
Great and fun sunset cruise.
The guys were great. The food was excellent and the other guests were so cool. I would recommend to anyone…
- Sailing Athens
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207