View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Dinner in Athens food tour is a real treat for your evening. A unique way to enjoy Athens by night on a tour. Stroll around the uncrowded streets. Eat like a local.Learn about history and food culture. Visit 6 local shops. Taste authentic food, more than 15 tastings. Wonder around the streets of Monastiraki and Psyri, a vibrant area full of craft shops, bars and taverns. Taste the traditional koulouri, sweet sesame bread at an old bakery since 1926. Visit a local pastry shop for a selection of delicious greek pies , spinach, feta cheese, meat, sweet custard. Enjoy a family-run charcuterie since 1922, for a platter of cold cuts, curred meat, and local greek cheese paired lovely with "tsipouro". Savour the famous street food souvlaki-gyros at a shop since 1952. Experience how it feels to taste the real greek yogurt made of sheep milk with raw honey and walnuts. Discover Athens oldest bar for a glass of wine surrounded by colourful liquer bottles and huge wooden barrels.
You'll start at
Monastiraki Metro Station
Pl. Monastirakiou 12, Athina 105 55, Greeceyou will meet your guide Vivian at Monastiraki metro station (exit Monastiraki square), at the ticket hall, next to the ticket machines. Look for Dinner in Athens food tour sign
See address & details
- Pass by MonastirakiPass by PsyriPass by Kotzia SquarePass by OmonoiaPass by Plaka
You'll end at
Kidathineon 41, Athina 105 58, Greecetour ends at the oldest Bar in Athens, where we will enjoy a glass of greek wine Or spirit
See address & details
Monastiraki Metro Station, Pl. Monastirakiou 12, Athina 105 55, Greece
Brettos, Kidathineon 41, Athina 105 58, Greece
- sesame sweet bread "koulouri".Greek traditional pies, Spinach pie with feta cheese. Bougatsa sweet custard pie sprinkled with cinammon
- a bottle of mineral water is offered to every participant
- selection of cold cuts (platter of cheese, ham and cured meat), famous greek street food, an authetic recipe of souvlaki. traditional greek yogurt with honey and walnuts
- local greek wine and spirits or liquers will be offered to paire your food
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- something extra from what is been offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- kindly as you may inform us of any health restrictions and problems
- Kindly let us know of any Food Restrictions and Food Allergies
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bespoke Authentic Food Tours
Loved this food tour!
Vivan was THE BEST!!!! Our tour was informative, fun and delicious! I HIGHLY recommend Vivian's tours. You will no…
Incredible Food and Drink tour
Vivian was a wonderful host at her tour.We feel as a real locals with visiting places where locals do.Greek traditi…
Amazing 'Secret Athens Food Tour' - with the delightful Vivian
I did this with a small tour group and we had the most fabulous time. Vivian is lively, vivacious and a wonderfully…
Vivian is Fabulous
A friend recommended Vivian’s authentic Greek food tours after they had visited earlier in the summer. Vivian was…
Amazing introduction to Greek Cuisine
My husband and I were in Athens before leaving on a cruise and we spent one evening with Vivian eating our way thro…
A wonderful way to explore Athens & simultaneously learn about Greek cuisine!
As I have already been to Athens a couple of times before, I was on the lookout for something a little bit differen…
Excellent introduction to downtown Athens!
I met Viviane with my partner and our two mothers last month after we booked the Old Athens tour. She is a highly m…
Highly informed, fun foodie afternoon!
Vivian was highly recommended by close friends and their parents who spent an afternoon with her the prior summer. …
Authentic eats in Athens!
Our group of six women visiting Athens for the first time had an amazing tour with Vivian of Bespoke Food Tours....…
Delicious food, informative walk, fabulous guide!
Vivian is knowledgable and energetic with an infectious enthusiasm and an obvious love for Greek food and culture. …
Amazing and authentic to the core!
I was visiting Athens with coworkers in October for a conference and decided to take the Secret Athens Food Tour. I…
Amazing food and Insight into Greek Culture!
This is a must experience for a deeper understanding of Greek history and culture through food. Vivian's enthusiasm…
Highlight of our trip to Athens!
This is an absolute must-do for anyone visiting Athens! Vivian is such a joy to spend the day with! I cannot recomm…
Learn Athens thru Food
Anyone going to Greece should start their trip with Vivian! She provides a full view of Athens that leaves you feel…
Local knowledge at its best
Travelling with our group “ Tours for Women ,” the lovely Vivian took our group of Australian ladies on a magical …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from $550.85* $598.75
Popular: Booked by 3,424 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dinner in Athens food tour
What time does Dinner in Athens food tour start?
Dinner in Athens food tour will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Dinner in Athens food tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Dinner in Athens food tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dinner in Athens food tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Dinner in Athens food tour?
Dinner in Athens food tour price starts from US$147.44. Discover and book Dinner in Athens food tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Dinner in Athens food tour cancellation policy?
Dinner in Athens food tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dinner in Athens food tour on Tripadvisor