View all photos (20)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
A note from Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu
Your safety is our main priority. All our staff has been trained to follow the World Health Organisation, and the Greek Ministry of Health measures regarding COVID-19, and we have maximized hygiene and social distancing recommendations.
You'll start at
Corfu Port Authority Company
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Paleokastritsa BeachStop: 50 minutes -See details
- 2LakonesStop: 40 minutes -See details
- 3Corfu Old TownStop: 60 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Corfu Port Authority Company
Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, GreecePlease proceed to the Port Terminal building, reachable by foot or free shuttle bus. For customers staying in Corfu on vacation, we can arrange a pickup transfer.
See address & details
Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by exclusive mini van
- Insurance coverage
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Mobile contact number for any emergency, available 24/7
- A Glass of Ouzo or Greek wine with typical Greek "meze". Soft drinks are also available instead.
- Food and drinks
- Boat trip to the Caves (10 euro-paid cash on board), optional
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- STARTING TIMES are flexible, based on cruise ship arrival time and will be confirmed a few weeks/days before your arrival. Pickup times are LOCAL TIME
- The tour can accommodate one collapsible wheelchair or walker per vehicle.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide their ship name and a valid international cell phone number
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Appropriate clothing should be worn in places of worship in St Spyridon Church and monasteries
- Corfu Town may not be visited as a guided tour.
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 41 more reviews on Viator
Travelco wasn't easy to find. We finally met the bus ,which we weren't looking for. Our trip was billed small group tour, which is usually one of the smaller vehicles. Several passengers were complaining to the tour guide about why were we like 40 people on a large bus? Anyway…
We booked independent shore excursion. We had no trouble finding the tour group in the port. Our guide was Ann Marie. We were in a brand new tour bus. The driver was incredible. He got the bus up and down the windy and narrow mountain roads. We first stopped at…
1 Helpful vote
The tour leader was knowledgeable, giving us lots of information about the history of the Island. An optional boat trip was available, and a light lunch was provided. A very pleasant way to spend a day, seeing the beauty of the Corfu coastline.
Date of experience: August 2019
This was truly a wonderful experience. Our guide was kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. We'd had a particularly rough morning by forgetting our spending money then being a few minutes late. I'm so glad the crew waited a few extra minutes for us! We saw so much of the…
Date of experience: June 2018
4 Helpful votes
My husband and I spent a delightful morning touring Corfu and it's surrounds in a comfortable air-conditioned mini-van. There were five of us total and the small size made for a delightful trip. The only glitch was the early pickup. I booked the tour online through Viator and…
Date of experience: May 2018
6 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Nice price, amazing tour, a lot of time for swimming, and Antipaxos is definetelly a must see! The ferry boat is r…
The best trip, a fantastic value of money to see the most beautiful places - TOTALLY RECOMMEND!
Me and my family had a fantastic trip to Paxos and AntiPaxos islands. The crew was very nice, entretaining us the w…
Ines at travel co was super helpful when booking our excursion I would 10/10 recommended to all my friends and fami…
The Achilleion Palace is located around 20 minutes south of Corfu Town and is a real piece of Corfu History. Built …
Corfu & Achilleion Palace
The story behind the Achilleion Palace was interesting & I thought our guide did a good job. The people running the…
This was our second stop on a cruise. We had never been, so this tour was recommended. The palace was interesting a…
Corfu and Archilleon Palace
What a dump. If I could give the palace and Corfu less than one star I would. The former home of Empress Elizabeth …
Beautiful private day tour
We started with the view from Kaiser Throne (including a coffee break at the sweet nearby hotel), a swim at Glyfada…
Pleasant day in Corfu
Palace had a really great view, interesting history, decor, and artwork. The hike up to authentic home cooked meal …
This palace standing in amazing place in Gastouri on the Island of Corfu. From this palace you can see beautiful ci…
Glorified transfer service
I took this tour with my young family just a few days ago. Started badly with driver arriving 50minutes late. Resul…
We visited Corfu on Sept 13, as a stop on our MSC cruise. We only had a short time in port, and thought a few hours…
Big group, lots of problems
Big bus load of people. No earphones in a noisy palace. Often couldn't hear. Note that admission ticket to Achillei…
The tour group was way too big to start with - we must have been about 40 people. The tour guide was okay but the A…
Best Family Beach So Far!
We did this trip yesterday, and everything went perfectly. Most important, Glyfada beach was amazing! Very clea…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 233 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 193 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu
Which attractions will I visit with Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu on Tripadvisor
How much is Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu?
Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu price starts from US$67.62. Discover and book Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu on Tripadvisor
What is the Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu cancellation policy?
Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu?
Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu is hosted by Travelco. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travelco on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu on Tripadvisor