Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atEsterházy PalaceEsterhazyplatz 1, 7000 Eisenstadt, AustriaSee address & details
- 1Schloss EsterhazyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedEsterházy Palace in Eisenstadt is one of the most beautiful baroque palaces in Austria and presents a fascinating view of the resplendent life once lived at the court of the Princes Esterházy. Take a look at the exhibition „The apartment of the Princess“, the Palace Chapel and the world famous Haydnsaal.Read more
- You'll end atEsterházy PalaceEsterhazyplatz 1, 7000 Eisenstadt, AustriaSee address & details
Esterházy Palace, Esterhazyplatz 1, 7000 Eisenstadt, Austria
Returns to original departure point
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Esterhazy
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Haydn worked for 30 years at Esterhazy Palace, composing and conducting. It was an excellent experience to visit where he worked, particularly Haydn Hall, and the museum in the palace. We took the self-guided Haydn tour, much interesting historical information about Haydn and…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Schloss Esterhazy
Teenager always know everything. It is very hard to tell them something new... They will have to draw their own con…
As a daytrip from Vienna , I would thoroughly recommend a visit to Eisenstadt to see the Esterhazy Palace. Full of …
Small but charming
I was in Eisenstadt for a classical music festival and had a wonderful time listening to musicians from all over th…
Excellent palace tour
Esterhazy Palace is a highly recommended day trip. We allowed a full day to tour the old village, palace and palac…
A great day out
Esterhazy ticket office staff and guide were both really helpful. The enthusiasm is palpable and infectious. We w…
Do the Haydn Explosiv
If you're a classical music fan, then this is definitely a must-visit. We did the Haydn Ticket, and it was well wor…
Worth it for the Haydn Saal
The Haydn Saal is beautiful and well worth a visit as is the guided tour of the state rooms. But please please give…
As wine lovers, we did the underground tour through the cellars. It was interesting to discover more about the hist…
Simply Splendid for Haydn!
I took the hour bus ride from Vienna to Eisenstadt specifically to check out Haydn. I was not disappointed! The pal…
Attention all classical music lovers -- do not miss the Esterhazy Palace!
Eisenstadt is a charming Baroque town located about 32 miles south of Vienna in the foothills near the Hungarian bo…
Worth the trip from Vienna
Historical Esterhazy Palace is important to see to understand Austrian history. The palace is huge, a portion is we…
Very enthusiastic guide
It's a large palace right in the Eisenstadt center and I'd say it's the major attraction in the town. We took guide…
Pomp and circumstance in the great palace
The courtyard is lovely, and the Haydn hall has a fantastic ceiling. Interesting formal rooms, and a glance at the …
As we both are musicians, we were interested to see the place where Haydn acted as a Kappellmeister for almost 40 y…
Very quiet for a major attraction
The formerly spectacular palace has seen far better times having suffered great indignations since the losses of th…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 47.37*
Popular: Booked by 6,272 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace
Which attractions will I visit with Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace on Tripadvisor
How much is Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace?
Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace price starts from S$20.04. Discover and book Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace on Tripadvisor
What is the Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace cancellation policy?
Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace?
Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace is hosted by Schloss Esterhazy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Schloss Esterhazy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Tour through Esterhazy Palace on Tripadvisor