View all photos (11)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1RingstrasseStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Belvedere MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3HeldenplatzStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4HundertwasserhausStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 5PraterStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Danube Tower
- 6Schloss EckartsauStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Limo
- Bottled water
- 2-course lunch
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Eckartsau
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Ringstrasse
- Entry/Admission - Belvedere Museum
- Entry/Admission - Heldenplatz
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour was a special treat for my granddaughter who just turned 21 and her friend who are backpacking through Europe. The driving tour is good here because Vienna is a bit spread out. Their guide, Max, was awesome and treated them very well. He picked them up at their hotel…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Wienguide Tours
History in a funny, personal and very interesting way!
It was a funny, interesting tour. I wish I had such a historic teacher at school :-) I know the historic buildings …
2 day trip Vienna to Salzburg,Neuschwanstein castle, Munich
We (college aged son and Mom) set up our own 2 day basic itinerary with Weinguide tours and everything was perfect.…
The BEST in Vienna!!
Amazing, friendly & professional!! You only need to contact Peter & his team and leave the rest to them - you won’t…
Beatrice was so incredible with all her knowledge guidance and information. Super tours both best if Vienna and beh…
Private tour to Budapest
Peter took our family of four on a private tour to Budapest. Everything was very professional - from the timely pi…
Private custom Wachau Valley tour
Peter had no issues customizing our day trip exactly as we had specified. Door to door service from our hotel in t…
Family Christmas pre break
Peter was our guide and he was fantastic very knowledgeable there was 6 in our tour and he accommodated every …
Best day of our trip!
The other reviews you’ve read are all accurate! This tour was wonderful. We had Max, Peter’s son, as our tour guid…
Wonderful Vienna Walking Tour
We were six friends who visited Vienna for a weekend. We spent some great hours with Peter walking around the centr…
Full Day tour of Vienna was terrific for our family of five.
We hired Peter for our family of 5 adults for a full day seeing Vienna. He is personable, adaptable, knowledgeabl…
Vienna overview tour
Our guide picked us up at our hotel & took us around Vienna To some of the more unusual sights that we might have m…
Wonderful Danube Valley Tour
We spent a great day seeing Dürnstein and Keuringer Castle, views of the Danube, taking a river cruise, and a visit…
We LOVED spending the day with Peter - he is the BEST!!!
WOW - Peter is the most amazing tour guide and person!!! My husband/I booked him far in advance due to the great re…
Peter is an amazing tour guide
We took several private tours with Peter, in Vienna and outside (Salzburg/Hallstatt, Wachau Valley). Peter's knowle…
Great tour of Vienna
Seven of us had a half day tour of Vienna. The car was a really comfortable Mercedes van and was stocked with water…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,222 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,480 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 110 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace
What time does Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace start?
Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace?
How much is Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace?
Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace price starts from US$256.55. Discover and book Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace on Tripadvisor
What is the Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace cancellation policy?
Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace on Tripadvisor