View all photos (28)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Explore more of the island than you could independently and without the hassle of arranging the logistics during this full-day, small-group excursion in Gran Canaria. Visit Teide, Arucas, Valleseco, Roque Nublado, and more in just one day alongside a local guide who’ll talk you through the island’s history and culture. First-time visitors won’t want to miss out.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque Rural del NubloStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedDiscover the beauty of Gran Canaria with an eight-hour tour around the island and reach those places where most tourists never go. A professional guide will remain alongside you at all times while telling you everything about the interesting locations you will visit. This is a tour with departures every week on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Free pick-up service is included for those clients staying in the southern area of Gran Canaria. Said pick-up will take place between 08:30 and 10:00. You will be back at your hotel at about 18:00. Once you and the rest of the participants come on the bus, the tour begins. You will be headed to Telde, the oldest and second largest city of Gran Canaria. Telde was the first capital of the island and is well known for its varied cultural offer. You will be able to experience the archaeological place Cuatro Puertas or visit El Barranco de los Cernícalos (Spanish for “the ravine of the kestrels”), among many other things. You will go from Telde to Arucas. In Arucas, you will be delighted by its impressive cathedral and the views of the beautiful town. Besides, you will have the chance to visit the rum factory on Tuesdays and Thursdays (it is closed on Saturdays). On Saturdays, you will get to visit Firgas. Since Arucas and Firgas are in the northernmost point of the island, you will come back south by the west and visit incredible places like Valleseco (the perfect place to have lunch), Cruz de Tejeda, Roque Nublo (the famous peak of Gran Canaria), San Bartolomé de Tirajana and Fataga. This is an amazing tour that you will always remember. It will show you the best Gran Canaria has to offer. • Hotel pick-up service available (only from hotels in the south). • You will enjoy a tour around the best places in the island. • You will find the different microclimates of Gran Canaria.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Enjoy a full-day, small-group guided tour around Gran Canaria
- Tour a rum factory (select days only), snap photos at Roque Nublo, and more
- Small group ensures you’ll have your guide’s undivided attention
- Benefit from round-trip transportation from hotels in the south of Gran Canaria
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (only available for customers staying in the south of Gran Canaria)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Rural del Nublo
- Lunch (available for purchase 11€)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is slightly different on Saturdays because the rum factory is closed on the weekends. Instead the tour will visit Firgas.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off only available for customers staying in the south of Gran Canaria. Pick-up can be at your hotel or at the nearest pick-up point to your hotel.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom2211
We really enjoyed our two hour boat trip during which we were lucky to see a whale spouting and many dolphins…
Gran Canaria in 1 day
We booked this trip via Tripadvisor and got a confirmation right away with the time they would pick us up.…
Nottingham, United Kingdom12036
No Rum factory
We were very disappointed that we didn't get to visit the Rum factory especially as that had been are main reason…
It was a very pleasant experience and a good way to see Gran Canaria especially it's surprising nature.
Lovely trip, with very competent crew. Liked the way they took care of/respected the life of the whales (witch we…
Driver and guide were excellent x guide very informative in English and German Whole tour very beautiful and all…
Saltash, United Kingdom51
Good day out
A good way to see and learn more about the island. Guide was informative on the bus using 3 languages. I took a…
Escape Room Rock n Roll theme
Paid €56 for 4 adults. Very ordinary decoration in the actual room. Not fun in my opinion. The communication…
Gran Canaria, Spain10
Dolphin and whale watching tour, And we saw both, Worth a visit, the boat is to safe for the children , I can only…
Great day out!
Even though we were unlucky with the weather we still had a great day out. Interesting to see other aspects of…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071