• 08:30am–09:00am Pick up from the meeting point at McDonald near Tonsai pier on Phi Phi Don Island.
• 09:30am Depart from Ton Sai pier by longtail boat
• 10:00am Make a short stop at the famous Monkey Beach, where you can watch wild monkeys playing at the white sandy beach. The stunning 150m-long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water is an excellent spot for snorkelling.
• 11:00am Explore and discover the perfect spot for a half day trip. Bamboo Island hosts great snorkeling opportunities. You can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the warm, shallow waters or just relax even in the shadow on the white sandy beach. Enjoy snorkeling and swimming in crystal clear waters at Bamboo Island. You can relax, sunbathe or walking on the white sandy beach. We stop here for 2 hours.
• 12:30pm-01:00pm Have lunch with seasonal fruits and drinking water on the beach at Bamboo Island
• 01:00pm Cruising to Shark Point where you can spot blacktip reef sharks hunting smaller fish, it’s great for snorkeling as you will be aware when snorkeling over the huge coral reef.
• 02:00pm Return to the pier at the meeting point.
• Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand