View all photos (449)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tick off two of Krakow’s top attractions in just one day on a hassle-free day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. As well as guaranteeing your entry to both of these often sold-out landmarks, this tour includes all entrance fees, hotel pickup, and lunch. Plus, during the journey to Auschwitz, stay occupied with an onboard documentary about the Nazi concentration camp.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-BirkenauStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wieliczka Salt MineStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
See Important Information for details
- Take a hassle-free tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Stay occupied during the journey by watching an onboard documentary
- Guarantee entry to the often sold-out attractions
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included
What to Expect
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in the morning. Once aboard your air-conditioned coach, watch a documentary about the Nazi concentration camps of Europe. On arrival at the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, join a tour with an official guide, and learn about the history of the Holocaust. Then, transfer to Birkenau, the neighboring complex, to continue your tour with the same guide. In between the two attractions, enjoy a boxed lunch. For the second part of the day, explore the UNESCO-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the oldest working salt mines in the world. Descend to the subterranean tunnels via a wooden stairway, and explore chambers filled with salt carvings and statues. This guided tour concludes with drop-off at your Krakow hotel.
Lesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
- Door-to-door transportation (Free hotel Pick-up)
- Documentary movie
- Lunch set
- English speaking guide in Auschwitz and Birkenau and Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to carry on the Museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can always leave your belongings inside the bus which will be parked nearby.
- Please note that this tour is not available on: 25th of December, 1st of January, Easter Saturday afternoon, Easter Sunday and March of the Living Day.
- Please note that to reach the first level of the mine (64 meters underground), You have to descent a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, You will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
- Temperature in the Salt Mine is approximately 14 degrees C (57 degrees F), please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Krakow Shuttle - Tours
London, United Kingdom9426
Must do tour!
Great tour! A must do! I did the Auschwitz and Salt Mine tour. It is a long day but well worth it. David our…
Paisley, United Kingdom6234
Airport Transfers & Auschwitz
We used Krakow Shuttle for both our airport transportation and a trip to Auschwitz. At all times the drivers…
Such a professional company
We chose Mr shuttle for our transfers to and from the Airport for our stay in Krakow and also for the one day…
Feltham, United Kingdom3417
Fantastic morning out. Tour guide patricia ? Was brilliant. Very warm friendly and funny. Only downside was…
Well worth the long day
A must visit. Well organised tour and informative; our guide at both the Salt Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau were…
A must do trip for a stay in Krakow
Auschwitz tour so very harrowing and unbelievable but essential learning to endure such atrocities never get…
Mike O Connor21
Mike o connor
Excellent day trip, pick up was on time driver was friendly & pleasant and gave clear instructions throughout the…
Edinburgh, United Kingdom13349
Brilliant shuttle service
Fantastic firm - as well as trips to the salt mine & Auschwitz also used shuttle service to / from airport.…
Sheffield, United Kingdom135
My partner and I visited Auschwitz I and II, as well as the saltmines. The company contacted me the night before…
First class service
Used krakow shuttle last week when we visited poland they were there waiting for us at airport landed early pick…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071