Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Uluru Sunrise - Kata Tjuta
Ayers Rock Resort, 170 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Wine and canapes at sunset
- Driver/guide with Live Commentary
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Overnight accommodation at the Ayers Rock Resort at your choice of hotel category
- Aussie BBQ Dinner (if upgrade option selected)
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Entry/Admission - Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Entry/Admission - Walpa Gorge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Disabled rooms are available on request. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
We booked this from UK and made a good choice. It included our internal flights and transfers. Not cheap but well worth the money. AAT Kings are a good operation and everything worked according to programme mostly. Choice of hotels were good, although not that much to chase…
Date of experience: February 2019
Response from aatkingsaustralia, Manager at Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days
Responded 1 May 2019
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave AAT Kings a review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and we will be sure to pass along your feedback to Katherine! In regards to your Uluru sunrise tour, I would love to get to the bottom of your feedback on this day. If you would kindly email the below so I can understand what has occurred. Kirsten.email@example.com Kind Regards, Kirsten Finlayson
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: AAT Kings
A Wonderful Experience
We had a wonderful experience visiting the Red Centre. Our drivers Gaz & Kev were very informative and looked after…
Walking amidst the lights was surreal
The tiny individually-crafted lights changed colours imperceptibly. Silence made it peaceful and meditative. The…
A great Outback experience!
AAT Kings provided me with the perfect experience of the Red Center, taking me from Alice to Yulara, sunset and win…
A great experience but some unnecessary risk?
My King’s Canyon experience was part of a 4-day tour with AAT Kings through Journey Beyond Rail Expeditions. Our dr…
Flies, flies, flies and more flies
We did the Sunset Tour from Ayers Rock Resort. The driver was very friendly and informative. But when we arrived at…
Wow! So worth the 5am start. Comfortable air conditioned coach. An ample breakfast pack was supplied. A huge Specia…
Aussie BBQ under the stars
We had a wonderful evening. The BBQ was set up by the cultural centre , the service was excellent we were well look…
Uluru Field of Lights
The Field of Lights exhibition was beautiful but actually due to minimal light pollution the best part of the show …
Fabulous day out
WOW what an amazing day. A big thank you to our amazing driver Ree and guide Jack. You were both extremely professi…
Wonderful, informative tours.
This company provided great tours. The tour guides and drivers were genuine, funny and very informative. They mad…
Sunrise tour of Uluru and Kata Tjuta
Kayla was our tat our guide and Pete was our driver. Both were enthusiastic, knowledgeable and welcoming. They were…
We did the morning “Field of Light” and the “Sunset tour of The Rock” They were both fantastic and our driver Jason…
An amazing experience
I did this tour with my mother who has limited mobility and walks with a stick. Our guides, Jakob, Dylan, Terry, an…
This was the first time my wife and I travelled with AAT Kings and it was an outstanding experience - excellent log…
Very enjoyable trip with Aaron. Who was great st interacting with the passengers. Good personality and well suited …
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Mutitjulu Waterhole, and 7 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 852 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days
What time does Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days start?
Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days on Tripadvisor
How much is Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days?
Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days price starts from US$611.93. Discover and book Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days cancellation policy?
Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kings Canyon in 3 Days on Tripadvisor